The Apostle in Triumph - Background Voice

tank

Mar 6, 2005
opeth - the apostle in triumph - >8min40sec...

is the second voice (the higher one) really sung by mike?
what do you think?

No idea but can i just say how awesome that track is. Probably the best on the album.

tank said:
opeth - the apostle in triumph - >8min40sec...

is the second voice (the higher one) really sung by mike?
what do you think?

It's possible, notice how it gets thinner, possibly because it was a strain. Either that or it could be someone like Anders.

FUBAR said:
indeed my fav off Orchid...I never fail to do a lil jig whenever that guitar swell/keyboardish bit comes in. :kickass:

jig :D yeee doin yeeself an irish jig.

of course there is that whole track mastering mixup with it. but a little mp3 editing program can fix that :lol:

does anyone find the crashes during the last solo a bit harsh? i haven't listened in awhile, but i recall them from being a bit harsh...not that it ruins that solo however.

WeepingMoon said:
jig :D yeee doin yeeself an irish jig.

of course there is that whole track mastering mixup with it. but a little mp3 editing program can fix that :lol:

does anyone find the crashes during the last solo a bit harsh? i haven't listened in awhile, but i recall them from being a bit harsh...not that it ruins that solo however.

really? never noticed it myself...

it mighta just been my speakers..and it only really happens about 5 times i guess, around the 12 minute mark if i remember correctly. they just seem louder than the others and it sort of distracts from the solo, for me anyway.

:lol: doesn't really matter, i love the track either way.

Even with the mastering error, it still sounds good. To me, the ending part of Requiem fits the begging of TAIT.

An excellent song off of Orchid, and I really enjoy it.

That does sound really high to be Mike, and it doesn't sound like him in the first place... so I'm not sure. Who helped produce that album, anyone know? But it could have been one of the guys, Peter, Anders, or Johan.

Mr. Bland said:
Even with the mastering error, it still sounds good. To me, the ending part of Requiem fits the begging of TAIT.

An excellent song off of Orchid, and I really enjoy it.

That does sound really high to be Mike, and it doesn't sound like him in the first place... so I'm not sure. Who helped produce that album, anyone know? But it could have been one of the guys, Peter, Anders, or Johan.

Dan Swanö helped with engineering. Maybe it was him?