Just to inform you...

Kwstas_greece

New Metal Member
Nov 23, 2004
Well,i dont know if it s maintioned here again,but i will tell it anyway...Danny this summer was at greece for 2 acoustic lives...In a conversation we had ,he said: our new album very likely will be named "Everything" ...He said that Afterwards the rain, the sadness of that is to say our precedent album, comes the uranium arc. cool e?

Oh,btw,i welcome myself at the anathema community :worship:

--Crestfallen EP for ever--

Kwstas_greece said:
Well,i dont know if it s maintioned here again,but i will tell it anyway...Danny this summer was at greece for 2 acoustic lives...In a conversation we had ,he said: our new album very likely will be named "Everything" ...He said that Afterwards the rain, the sadness of that is to say our precedent album, comes the uranium arc. cool e?

Oh,btw,i welcome myself at the anathema community :worship:

--Crestfallen EP for ever--

offsideintro298.jpg

i think what he/she is getting at is that the new stuff is a bit like a rainbow after a storm.. go on the linesman i am about four yards off here

If Kosztasz is not a fake account too, I'll eat my light blue socks with cats on them.

Though rainbow after a storm, that's always nice of course.

i mentioned the acoustic lives to inform u the place i met danny and ask him about the new album... :zzz: :bah:

i think the reason you dont understand the replies is because acoustic lives is not good english
acoustic gigs is the term you want.