Just too fucking cool

"Well, it doesn't matter anymore, because my friend chopped off its beak, then put sunflower seeds in its stomach, and "planted" it in my backyard... needless to say, when all was said and done, the poor penguin ended up at the dump."

That bastard!!!!

I have a feeling that ppl will look at me oddly when I tell them that most of the coolest people I know(besides Amos and our Smashing Pumpkins loving friend),I know over the internet.Like they'll just assume that I spend all day on the internet and have no comunication skills when it comes to talking face-to-face w/someone.I only have limited conversation skills.But,you guys are really cool.I've definatley met some interesting ppl over this board,and had some very memorable conversations-serious and non-serious.Also,this forum has been a way for me to get my writing out to people before it's even been published;people in Europe,South America,etc. as well as other places in my country,which is just awesome.
BTW-I'll take the dead skin masks if Amos is too busy w/the penguins:lol:

I've met a few people from posting on Metal boards, not this one yet. Went to Germany in 2000 for the Wacken fest w/ a bunch of people from a board, & have run into others at shows here. It's usually pretty cool, but I tend to be pretty quiet in person, I'm usually too busy listening.

Nevermore...

haha, ledmag and i should talk. the SOUTHERN BOYS can do some major sparring in our conversations... our drawl is a superb act of communication

btw, i'm gonna see RIP50 some time whenever i go to a damn concert up there. those bastards switched the date on the soilwork last time we were going up there. those jaxx bastards.

I'd definatley love to meet some of the ppl on this board in person.Especailly ct thrash because we've been writing to each other for about 2 yrs.Plus,most of the ppl I know on here are a lot more interesting and have better things to say then the majority of ppl I know personally.