Just what I expected: Arabs building Sauron's Crib

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
SGE.UBB63.130907122033.photo00.photo.jpg

Of course! I presume that's what those two big poles are for at the very top!

Unless, instead of a flaming eye, it'll have a big electrical Shahada Machine, calling the faithful to prayer five times a day!

Jurched

thats a cool looking building...looks alot cooler than the Freedom Tower

I kinda like the Freedom Tower better. It's a little more futuristic. That thing above is cool dont get me wrong, but it reminds me of some Babylonic Spire or something.

Also, it looks like the last third of the Freedom tower is nothing but glass, no offices.

I kinda like the Freedom Tower better. It's a little more futuristic. That thing above is cool dont get me wrong, but it reminds me of some Babylonic Spire or something. Also, it looks like the last third of the Freedom tower is nothing but glass, no offices.

Is this the so-called freedom tower?

freedom-tower-1.jpg

Great. The bottom third is windowless prism, the top third is empty space. What's in between? Floors of proposed memorials to the 9/11 victims?

I guess it doesn't matter if nobody's on the upper tier. The World Trade center was built in 1974, and they didn't get it fully rented until 1990, so I guess whoever thinks they're in charge of this project isn't confident of renters, either.

And just where the hell is this tower? Why isn't it being built like right now?

Sauron's abode in Dubai is nearly completed after being only proposed three years ago. Some Chinese firm's doing the building, some guy who put up 100 glassy buildings in Shanghai. Makes me wonder if the damned thing won't collapse on itself owing to speedy or sloppy construction.

Jurched

And then there's this byotch in Shanghai, finished just this afternoon. Like, Chinese politburo members were drinking champagne on the 100th floor like twelve minutes ago.

Nevermind the scale of this communist mock-up. Its a actually a little shorter than Taipei's bladerunner shit, but still more impressive than any mouldy old building we have in downtown Chi-town!

ShanghaiWorldFinancialCenter5small1.jpg

Jurched

shit..we have..
sunsphere.jpg

The Sunsphere from the 82 worlds fair!! But really, do you need big buildings when you have this?? :
Neyland.jpg