Just wondering, do girls...

No, we have 2 hands, and feet, and a whole body, and of course a lot of hair to bang with.

Yes we do :kickass:

Girls headbang. But not like boys. A girl can't headbang, sorry girls, but that's a fact. Some boys though, headbang like girls, but a girl can't headbang like a good boy.

Oh yeah, girls headbanging is teh sexy shit.

I know for a fact that girls headbang. Some chick was driving me nuts when her hair kept getting in my eyes. She was kind of cute too.

we came to the conclusion that if a girl hadbangs, she must have a head
but the more important question is if she headbangs will she give you (the frustrated male) head?

paradoxile said:
but the more important question is if she headbangs will she give you (the frustrated male) head?
If she doesn't have a boyfriend.

paradoxile said:
Very funny dude..:Smug:

paradoxile said:

I meant headbang-ing during concerets and shows... and in a crowded area.., not alone and in front of you.
more important while she is standing...

Blacken the angle said:
more important while she is standing...
What's so bad when she is on her knees?

If she gives head, she must have a head. Where else would you put your hand?

I never understood it. When a girl headbangs, her hair always flies all over the place. But a guy with as much hair could headbang and it doesn't go all over. Weird.

I have short hair though. My hair is way too thick to grow out. It just ends up going all over the place. I got a haircut last month and it was really short. I need to get another one since I could pull my bangs down to my nose (yes, in one month it grows that fast).

This is because you guys just do the normal up-and-down bang... Girls are more creative. we celebrate it, make figures of our hair and end up in a ballet dance between fringe and scalp hair...

Dudes, get me some beer, i'm going slightly mad...

I just bang my head furiously until my neck cannot stand it anymore.
I want a beer too.
This one
gallon.jpg

For fast paced music I do the windmill mostly. For slow crunchy music I to the up-and-down. Other than that, I always use my body to the up-and-down movement so that you'll get a better bang on the head, and it hurts less the day after. Actually, if I'm having a good night of sleep (bad pillows can ruin anything), I wont have any neck pain at all.

note: we can still take great live pictures during headbanging (Especially Nathalie!);)

The neck pain reminds me of how much I enjoyed the show, which is why I love it. I still cannot forget how much my ears, lower back, arms and neck hurt after the Behemoth/Nile/KING DIAMOND show like a year and a half ago. As if Behemoth and Nile didn't kill me enough, King pretty much had my neck broken and my arms were so sore. The music was so loud too, I had ringing in my ear for a week.