Just wondering, do girls...

Indeed, Nathalie is a goth, but still, she's a beauty and hot, and she listens to metal, so what the heck?

btw i'm no goth. But if you looked at me, you wouldn't even think I listen to metal. i'm working in the Lab, so it's no good wearing good Bandshirts. Better go with old jeans and a white doctor like lab-coat.

But i have long hair at least :lol:

Elyia said:
Indeed, Nathalie is a goth, but still, she's a beauty and hot, and she listens to metal, so what the heck?
stop it- you are making me shy!!! :oops:
note: Elyia is gorgious in person :)

And ofcourse hair is flying everyhere when headbanging, especially with girls. This is because they mostly have longer hair than guys do. I mean, mine is up to my ass, so where else can I leave it with headbanging????

Elyia said:
But if you looked at me, you wouldn't even think I listen to metal. i'm working in the Lab, so it's no good wearing good Bandshirts.
Even though I am super tr00 and kvlt, I don't look like a metalhead either. I either look like a businessman or a trendy techno fan depending on what I wear.

By the way, I don't think goth in Europe is the same thing as goth in the US. Goth in the US=Marilyn Manson fans. Bad fashion sense, usually smells like sweaty rectums, terrible etiquette (burps and farts loudly), usually either extremely obese or extremely underweight, scars all over arms etc...

Elyia said:

btw i'm no goth. But if you looked at me, you wouldn't even think I listen to metal. i'm working in the Lab, so it's no good wearing good Bandshirts. Better go with old jeans and a white doctor like lab-coat.

But i have long hair at least :lol:

you are a chemistrist? i bet you look real fly with safety goggles :loco:

no chemistry but close... i do biological and medical research. Quite a good job. And i know how to make better stuff than painkillers :p

damn... and all this time ive been thinking we in the netherlands were the best drugs producers... looks like you beat us to it!

yeah, go and ask the cheesies. (kidding!)
It only matters when it's about fooball, thats it.

But now i am curious, how do you know?

Elyia said:
yeah, go and ask the cheesies. (kidding!)
It only matters when it's about fooball, thats it.

But now i am curious, how do you know?

know what? i know a lot of things... most of it useless! and i have problems studying for my exams (i have one tomorrow :( ), stuff like that seems un-rememberable (is that even a word? hehe)

Metal head87 said:
By the way, I don't think goth in Europe is the same thing as goth in the US. Goth in the US=Marilyn Manson fans. Bad fashion sense, usually smells like sweaty rectums, terrible etiquette (burps and farts loudly), usually either extremely obese or extremely underweight, scars all over arms etc...

you mean like Thumper(Ashton's goth college roommate in the butterfly effect)?
I still can't believe it's the same guy that plays Randy in "My name is Earl"...I barely recognized him there.