Ok guys, there's something that's really been bothering me....

i have a metronome on my comp and they head bang correctly at 248bpm
Edit sorry its 256bpm

Speaking of things that are really bugging you, can you please help me with this (now that we know the tempo of your smiley)

What is the chord progression in this song? I hardly ever tab stuff out, and I've never even learned a chord-y song, so I'm having some problems with this. I think the first chord is maybe E minor or A minor? But his pinky seems to be on the 3rd fret so it's throwing me off. Chairman Kaga, you have to help me with this!!! It's bugging the hell out of me!

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=WkTC0lrTUAI[/ame]

wait... are you sure about the c#, cuz in the vid, it looks like he's most definitely holding down either the A# or the D (one of hte 3rd frets). I mean in the real DVD, where it's much better quality, I watched it like 20 times today.

so you're certain of the C#min? In the first inversion, it sounds a bit too happy don't you think?

wait... are you sure about the c#, cuz in the vid, it looks like he's most definitely holding down either the A# or the D (one of hte 3rd frets). I mean in the real DVD, where it's much better quality, I watched it like 20 times today.

so you're certain of the C#min? In the first inversion, it sounds a bit too happy don't you think?

It's a C#m:kickass:

Oh thank you! I didn't notice that you had replied! I'm gonna tune it down a quarter of a step in a while, then I'll let you guys know if it worked.