Just wondering, do girls...

Elyia said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kobi, heard this??? on ORwarriOR we want a swissgerman song!!!!

oh my god, I can't hold myself from laughing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine Kobi growling this...

and instead of that israelian suit we'll get him the same dress julie andrews wore in "the sound of music" :lol:

paradoxile said:
Speaking of Danish...

Jag känner en bott, hon heter Anna, Anna heter hon
Och hon kan banna, banna dig så hårt
Hon röjer upp i våran kanal
Jag vill berätta för dig, att jag känner en bott

:puke:

it took me DAYS to get this Shit out of my head, and now its back.... thank you Ilan, you're a true friend! :loco:

But wasn't it a swedish song?

Elyia said:
:puke:

it took me DAYS to get this Shit out of my head, and now its back.... thank you Ilan, you're a true friend! :loco:

But wasn't it a swedish song?

It is swedish...that's why Isaid we could practice
Dansih on the other hand is unpronouncable

Ledsen för exporterande den Napsters knullare...

well that's my broken swedish...I don't speak danish so you'll have to suffice with this or Ask Pink Throne

Jrgen said:
Maybe "Jeg er ked af at exportere Lars Ulrich" or something. I don't speak Danish.

can you tell me how to say what I said correctly?
I still have trouble knowing which verbs are used with att or sig
the den denna det detta thing is driving me nutts too

You could either say "Ledsen för exporterandet av", meaning "Sorry for the exporting of", or "Ledsen för att ha exporterat", meaning "Sorry about having exported". If you need to use the present tense, you need to add a personal pronoun. Like "Ledsen för att jag/vi exporterar", meaning "I'm sorry that I export".

I'm not sure if you, by "den Napsters knullare" mean the fucker of Napster/Napster's fucker or "the Napster fucker". You could go with "Napsters knullare" or "knullaren av Napster", (no "den" is needed) or if you want to say "the Napster fucker" you should write "Napsterknullaren".

If you want to put a "this" in front of it, just add a "denna" in front of it, for example: "denna Napsterknullare", however you shouldn't write "denna Napster's knullare" if you want to use the possessive form. In that case you should go with "denna knullare av Napster". When you use "denna" or "detta", the following noun needs to be in infinitive, so you say "This Napster fucker", rather than "This the Napster fucker", i.e. denna Napsterknullare instead of denna Napsterknullaren.

Short and concise. :/

Reactions: paradoxile
Jrgen said:
You could either say "Ledsen för exporterandet av", meaning "Sorry for the exporting of", or "Ledsen för att ha exporterat", meaning "Sorry about having exported". If you need to use the present tense, you need to add a personal pronoun. Like "Ledsen för att jag/vi exporterar", meaning "I'm sorry that I export".

I'm not sure if you, by "den Napsters knullare" mean the fucker of Napster/Napster's fucker or "the Napster fucker". You could go with "Napsters knullare" or "knullaren av Napster", (no "den" is needed) or if you want to say "the Napster fucker" you should write "Napsterknullaren".

If you want to put a "this" in front of it, just add a "denna" in front of it, for example: "denna Napsterknullare", however you shouldn't write "denna Napster's knullare" if you want to use the possessive form. In that case you should go with "denna knullare av Napster". When you use "denna" or "detta", the following noun needs to be in infinitive, so you say "This Napster fucker", rather than "This the Napster fucker", i.e. denna Napsterknullare instead of denna Napsterknullaren.

Short and concise. :/

And i thought learning Hebrew was complicated o_O

Elyia said:
And i thought learning Hebrew was complicated o_O

Hebrew is quite easy...the gramatics are much easier than english because there are very few exceptions...
once you get used to the alphabet and the writing in the other direction,it's really easy to learn as long as someone explains the rules properly.
6 months in Israel talking nothing but hebrew and you'll be fluent like any Israeli.

i already have problems with the letters... it's like a schoolgirl reading secret language... i have to look up every letter. But it's funny. i keep learning:)

Elyia said:
i already have problems with the letters... it's like a schoolgirl reading secret language... i have to look up every letter. But it's funny. i keep learning:)

and that's why you're awesome...and I still can't give you more rep:erk: even after spreading love all around...
well if you need any specific help in hebrew, you're more then welcome to ask me anytime...don't mean to brag or anything but I have a 97 in hebrew grammatics in my highschool diploma/GED

if i wouldn't know that you know that i already have a boyfriend, i'd say you are flirting with me :oops:

the problem is, i try to read as much hebrew letters as possible, but most of my programs don't support them. I already downloaded a font, but still i can't recieve letters on messengers or Emails. Makes it harder to get to know them...

I guess i need to buy a dictionary, any recommendations?

Elyia said:
if i wouldn't know that you know that i already have a boyfriend, i'd say you are flirting with me :oops:

the problem is, i try to read as much hebrew letters as possible, but most of my programs don't support them. I already downloaded a font, but still i can't recieve letters on messengers or Emails. Makes it harder to get to know them...

I guess i need to buy a dictionary, any recommendations?
Oxford english hebrew should be the best in the field
as for windows supporting hebrew you need to install a middle eastern language pack which will also support arabic. you can download those for free from microsoft.com and then define your windows to support hebrew too and you'll be able to read write hebrew on your computer...

and no I wasn't flirting with you...I always offer my help to people in things I'm good at...(omg I'm so awesome:D )
In general I am a flirt but I flirt with guys too...that's the way I make friends...
Girls I'm intrested in, I do more than just flirting

hm..i'd prefer something like hebrew - german ;) but i'll just have a look around in a bookstore next week.