Just wondering, do girls...

hehe...
her still photos aren't that good
but I saw her in 2 video clips and she was stunning , her voice was so sexy 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep seeing the word emo a lot , but I dont get it , does it mean so sensitve and so depressed?
look at my sig it looks like Chastise is an emo..

I keep seeing the word emo a lot , but I dont get it , does it mean so sensitve and so depressed?
look at my sig it looks like Chastise is an emo..

cutting the wrists is emo but underneath the moonlight is black metal...so they cancell each other out.
and Chastise is not emo...what he said was a joke

oh and when I say it's borderline emo...it doesn't mean it is actually emo, just pretty close to emo

Cats rule. They are also very metal animals. I bet Gaahl owns a cat.
GaahlAdventuresWeek5.jpg

Hey, my name is Kelly, and I enjoy metal, philosophy, and cats.

I made a little something you might enjoy:

Tom Nouga Rocks The Night

Strangely enough so do I(referring to all of the above, except my name is not Kelly, It's Ilan)

lovely nouga thingy you made there...
Ken and I are devoted Swanöheads because Swanö stands for everything that's "manlig och sexig":kickass:
@Ken& Kelly:why don't the three of us make a little trip to sweden and have some "biff på verners wise" with a glass of screwdriver:lol:

I never understood it. When a girl headbangs, her hair always flies all over the place. But a guy with as much hair could headbang and it doesn't go all over. Weird.
its because chics want u to know they're there :lol: they want u to b aware..so u dont mash em up like potatoes during a mosh or dont accidentally hurt em during a headbangin session or whatevr. but also..i believe girls in moshpits are asking for a good night :) Dont complain if there r requests for gangbanging instead of headbanging.

its because chics want u to know they're there :lol: they want u to b aware..so u dont mash em up like potatoes during a mosh or dont accidentally hurt em during a headbangin session or whatevr. but also..i believe girls in moshpits are asking for a good night :) Dont complain if there r requests for gangbanging instead of headbanging.

yeah man...metal sluts suck(not only cock)

dude...I didn't say metal chicks suck...they don't
I was speciffically talking about the metal sluts...they have attitude problems and they fuck band members to get their way to the top

I know. Never say sluts suck around me, or there will be hell to pay!

I love slutty women (if they are cute) :)

well then sluts suck cock(most of the time)...you can't say that's not a fact
and i'll also say for me personally girls acting slutty is a major turn off