Kälter

P4T0U

Dec 25, 2006
Montreal, Quebec
Hi, I'd like to introduce you to a canadian band called Kälter. My friend's cousin plays the keys in this band and it really has a nice vibe into it. It sounds alot like the finnish metal band Norther.

Stunning melodies and passionate solos, breath-taking songs of long lasting and neo-classical influences characterize well this young metal band from Canada's french capital. Inspired by the Finnish and Swedish new-wave of melodic death metal with a highly-rated progressive sound, KÄLTER is now ready to deliver his music to the entire world.

If you're interested in that sort of band, then go take a look on their myspace and listen to their samples!

German for colder. Very inspirational band name you have there. If at first you dont succeed with English band names, prowl through the German dictionary.

If you want a decent German band name I recommend you change your name to Schdeegbaum or Büstenhalter.

Steak tree. Can you imagine the endless possibilities...if steaks grew on fucking trees?

Never mind its a pretty cool modification of schlackbaum which can be shouted at unsuspecting peers.

I'm waiting for a main stream band to come out called "Hitler". Not Elvis Hitler either, that gay trumpet-fucking rockabilly horseshit. Fuck that, "Hitler", throw some umlouts in there and shit, or whatever you rotten cabbage eating alcoholics call them. Panzerfäust is baddass too.

All ihr Schurken seid bereit
wir kommen zu zweit
achtung hier kommt Terminator und Popeye
heute um Mitternacht
gibts auf die 12
also gibt acht!

um Mitternacht
isst er Spinat
und seine Muskeln die werden steinhart

um Mitternacht
hört ihr es knacken
Knochen aus Eisen und er kann nicht kacken