K.D Lang's Watershed

Resonator

Apr 16, 2007
So I'm listening to it right now live, on Bravo if you've got it (I'm in Barrie, ON), channel 44 on my digital box but it's different municipality to municipality. So far, the one song is up to par with Opeth's Watershed lyricwise. The music is more classical but she's definitely got Godhead on the brain.

So, for those who have heard it, let's discuss.

See, you don't even understand, so why don't you let the people who KNOW what they're talking about talk.

Mmmkay?

Yeah that's right, I will try to listen to it Resonator, never really thought about doing it. Heh. That's funny, there's a song called "Je fais la planche" :lol:. Anyways. It's not the kind of music I really like to listen to, but it looks ok. Lyrics ok too. I invite myself to not go any further in this and also agree with myself.

It just takes a different appreciation...Personally I found the lyrics to be pretty much on par with Opeth's Watershed, and I really like the lap steel guitar. Her voice is amazing though, beautiful quality, but as the the rest of the musician...Well, let's just say the bass fits, but sucks.