Opeth: Watershed

Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane all sold out, but then cos of the underage thing there were about 100 tickets made available for Brisbane again... Adelaide had a good crowd, not quite sold out though I don't think...

That's what he said, and like a lot of people have said, he seemed quite certain about it. So maybe something is already in the works.

I've heard them say that it's like a holiday for them to come here, apparently Mikael and his wife had a belated honeymoon here, and they love it, so they always want to come again, which is awesome for us! :D Other bands could learn from their example...

I've been to Australia twice and it is awesome (I went to a place called Manly near Sydney).

But I couldn't imagine living there, it's just too far away from where all the cool stuff happens.

manly isnt 'near' sydney. its a suburb of it. it is a nice place, but dude don't go to sydney it kind of sucks there (i know im from there haha) - i do agree with you though, its too far from the cool stuff, like you guys had BLOODSTOCK not long ago *so jealous*, and well wacken is pretty cool too (i liked the bloodstock lineup alot more than the wacken one this year tho)

The wacken lineup this year ate dicks. There were probably only about 5 bands on the entire bill that i would have really wanted to see.

I think saw 20 bands in total... I guess our tastes vary quite a bit then :lol:

The reason I say "think" is because I don't think I was really sober until the plane back to England.