The New album is called Watershed : Out June 2nd

Hmm.. Sounds pretty damn awesome if it were true..
Let's hope Opeth.com will update soon and tell us some more about the album ^^;

there has been a preview for journalists ... so it could be true. anyway, there will be reviews in the magazines next month already based on that preview, so it is pretty strange that people have to wait 4 more months before you can buy the album ...

Female vocals? Well that's definitely a new one for Opeth. Hard to know at this point but "Heir Apparent" could definitely be an Opeth track-title. If I had heard it, I'd tell more about the guitar sound ,other track titles etc. though so maybe this dude has heard just this one track and the rest is made up shit

there has been a preview for journalists ... so it could be true. anyway, there will be reviews in the magazines next month already based on that preview, so it is pretty strange that people have to wait 4 more months before you can buy the album ...

Doubt there will be reviews next month...maybe, hopefully...

there will definitely by lots of several page interviews and since the journalists have heard the album, don't see why they wouldn't review it ... maybe not yet in the review section then, since the title and artwork aren't yet revealed. oh well, we'll see ...

the text is somewhat strange in that he states first that it's the least metal album yet, but he states several times that it has the hardest riffs and trashiest sounding parts so far ...

he wrote that its the most prog and least metal album ... that doesnt mean that it couldnt be heavy.

i read another discription of the new album.. i think on this very forum. and i read about the female vox to. so this guy might be unto something..

if that's fake, someone has some serious skill in writing shit.As a title "Heir apparent" sounds so obscure that it could actually be a name of a new Opeth tune.

Mike has developed a new singing style and can reach new hights, which many mistake for female vox (like on the iron maiden cover "remember tomorrow"). Opeth apparently wants to introduce this new kind of singing into death metal or something ...

I'm not sure what to think.... I'd be surprised by female vox. And the way Mike has been talking about the album, I would have thought he'd have mentioned it, you know?