K.F.U.C.K Vol. 1 - Covers from Fans...

fukkin' shit , I've been trying to download it for the last couuple of hours and it keeps on saying that their system is overloaded...>.<

@Brave.Archangel

I'm glad you liked the GotS cover :)
Can you send your omerta cover??
I'm curious - (v at becomingthebeast dot com)

Thanks!

I will absolutely send you the cover, once I find it! It's been a while, and I don't have the MP3 file on this computer so looks like I'm gonna have to dig deep

Edit: Found it- http://www.myspace.com/mgldmusic

hahahaha... oh wow... memories

worst part of the cover (besides the entire sound) is the do dododo oh oh ohhh-(where I sang to loud directly into the mic.. ugh! sounds terrible!)

this made me think of ages ago , when mp3.com was still alive.
they held a Katatonia cover competition when Last Fair Deals Gone Down released.
me and my friend did joined the competition and we lose lol, I covered Without God and my friend covered Gateway of Bereavement
some dude covered Teargas(very nice cover) and won the competition(I forgot what the prize was)

I still have all the entries, if you guys are interested and if there has no copyright issue and whatnot, I can upload them and share with you guys :)

this made me think of ages ago , when mp3.com was still alive.
they held a Katatonia cover competition when Last Fair Deals Gone Down released.
me and my friend did joined the competition and we lose lol, I covered Without God and my friend covered Gateway of Bereavement
some dude covered Teargas(very nice cover) and won the competition(I forgot what the prize was)

I still have all the entries, if you guys are interested and if there has no copyright issue and whatnot, I can upload them and share with you guys :)

please do. Btwy,man where's the sulfur cover that you promised for kfuck 2'? lol