Secret cover compilation from fans

I'd like to do a cover from Discouraged Ones...

Have to find out how to program drums...but it will be funny to try to record something all alone! I fear it'll take ages until I learn to use a computer for these purposes...but I want to try!

Im gonna do Criminals. What will my roommates think when im loudly singing "my dreams, dreams of violence. I see them coming true!" locked away in a tomb of recordisation. (yes I realize this is not a word)

Greetings Katatonia fans!! I don't hang around here really but happened to catch this thread and was interested in contributing. I know Cerulean did a cover of Murder earlier, but was wondering if I could do my rendition of that song for this next one?!? I could have it done real soon. Even if it's taken or we have to do new songs, Ill get working now.

Real glad you liked it...I thought I would never be even close to sounding as good as Akerfeldt in his inhuman growls...

Anyway, if someone has some production skills, maybe they could do me a favor and mix this for me?!? I think it sounds like shit in terms of production, and Im terrible, I could send the person like the seperate instruments as .wavs, and I'd greatly appreciate it.

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
Real glad you liked it...I thought I would never be even close to sounding as good as Akerfeldt in his inhuman growls...

Anyway, if someone has some production skills, maybe they could do me a favor and mix this for me?!? I think it sounds like shit in terms of production, and Im terrible, I could send the person like the seperate instruments as .wavs, and I'd greatly appreciate it.
I approve, and send them to me. I'll mix for you. Add me to your MSN.

Hey Sirocco,
I'll try to sing it tomorrow and then hopefully I can upload it to somewhere. Hope it turns out good. :cool: The vocals are pretty high on that song.

Sirocco said:
Hey guys, anyone wanna do some vocal work? I finished all the music, but when it comes to the vocals, i dont have a chance of hitting those notes :Spin:

I have uploaded the instr. of my rendition of sleeper. left click to download

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=E056AA93B8466D07364B233EB236A9C0

enjoy :)

Wow! fantastic man! I love it. I can see that I made things a little difficult during the verse where i used clean instead of distortion :oops: None the less, great job, I'll just add a few small touches (e.g.. bass in the verse) and will upload it to my own server. Thanks a million,

(Wish u lived a thousand or so miles closer so I could snatch you up on vox for my own band :p )