Secret cover compilation from fans

allright, I've recorded Sweet Nurse in a pretty odd version, no electric guitars, just acoustics, electric bass, a little bit of EFX and quite some poppy organ goin on. Haven't nailed the vox yet, and I dunno if I can really.

for the cd we sent youre late but you can appear on our website.. any maybe if more ppl come we can do a Volume 2.
I wish Blakkheim came back "to butcher or smear glitter over the covers"... :D

I actually like that brave-cover even though the production sucks.

Hehe, that "without god"-thing is also cool, pure german! HAHA :D

"I break" is really serious, well done, but I'd like some cool changes. That's what I want with covers. This is so well done, that it's allmost boring :)

Omerta was nice with piano. It would have been really good if he had been a better singer, but I really liked it. A last chours after "Tell them I miss them, I love them" was also a good adition.

That's enough for today :)

Varg- said:
I actually like that brave-cover even though the production sucks.
Talking about my cover? Compliments appreciated then :worship:
Although the sucky production isn't my fault, blame my pc, or give me tips to make it better :p (no a new soundcard is not an option) After all it's not that bad I thought.

valafar said:
HEY!

Great cover!!

congratulations!!

I can offer my humble services in adding vocals...
I'll record them and see what u think :)

:headbang:
Nice! If you give the vocals a shot, please try to record them onto a seperate track while singin to the Mp3, then I can get it into the mix a bit better

Cerulean, hehe, I think you play the guitar well though, most of the parts... you could practice some on the growls though ;) But I know that to sing like Micke Åkerfeldt is not easy! :)
well done however

I also like the unicorn-tracks, especially omerta. Evidence wasn't that much fun... hmm, you could practice some on the english speaking though, if I have to whine about something ;)

Varg- said:
Cerulean, hehe, I think you play the guitar well though, most of the parts... you could practice some on the growls though ;) But I know that to sing like Micke Åkerfeldt is not easy! :)
well done however
Thanks. I know, the vocals just suck :erk: When I listen to it again now I hear some mistakes on guitar that I wouldn't make anymore, but I had been playing guitar for less than a year then.

Since you're recording on your PC I guess you don't dare to sing that loud as you should. That's my tip for next recording, because you DO have a growl. Try to SCREAM the growls more next time, practice on it. Because you allmost whisper the growls here. And I understand if it feels wierd sitting by your PC screaming like hell etc. But It will be great anyway :)
I'm sorry if I'm rough, but I'm just honest and I just want it to be as good as it can be :)

Murder was also nice, especially the guitar along with the sound to the guitar. Nice dist.