Secret cover compilation from fans

hi there..thanks for the comments. i think you'd better do a cover for fun and post it, cos i dont think were gonna "force" a second one as we made the first, it will be made simply when enough new covers come together.

...ok just picked up the package and hey, the cd's got a really hi-quality look! what printer did u use?
anyways, i'll forward the copies to the others and then we'll eventually come back to butcher or smear glitter over the covers.
thanks & cheerz!

hoorraayyy :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

ps.
it was a laser printer at my mans workplace

Excellent idead you had over there.. and nice to see that idea was used too instead of just ignoring it :)
*downloads the first cover song* -with modem :zombie:

I hope Blakkheim comes back a day with some news about the lads liking the cds.. :)
I also hope Valafar updates the page one day.. :)
This forum is getting a little bit slow...

:OMG: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I wasnt hear for looong time and I cant believe the compilation is really done and the guys have the cds :)))))))

some time passed by :p

DORA VALAFAR and all the others!!!
BIG BIG thanks for all the work. I think we did a cool piece as none of us is as talented as the great kata guys :))

ps. WEALTH link doesnt work anymore.. somebody has it and can pass it to me? would like to have it complete aswell :)

dora, will you do some cds for the guys who worked on the cd aswell?
Or could you, or Valafar put the whole artwork available somewhere???

@valafar -- when you have some time, it would be great if you can put my email on the k.f.u.c.k page -- mail@afrip.de --

well, cheers! hope we'll get a good opinion of the guys :))))))

hey, i'm proud of everyone here.

@The_Loveless:

agree with you in everything man!

i have updated the page.
i'll try to gather all graphic resources that were available such as the cd covers....etc.

i'll try to fix the broken links by uploading the songs somewhere else.

see u around

WOW!!!!!
I dont know how I missed this thread for so long. I actually found one of these songs a long time ago on KAZAA.
I am really impressed with all of the songs. Fuckin cool :D . I wish I had known at the time I would have recorded one myself with my band REVERANCE. There will be a time for that, but for now I am impressed with you all. You should be proud of yourselves. BRAVO