Secret cover compilation from fans

Cis said:
Maybe Cis- guitarplayer can help you, don't know, I can tell him. I 've been asking him to play that song for a long time already 'cause Í LOVE IT but for some reason it never happened (every time we started playing it there was another song that had to be finished first). But this could be a good chance for him to sit down with that song and try again... :) Oh yes, I think he should do it!!!
I can play "For Funeral to come" Cis( is it the song you were talking about....?), I´ll show you the song when we meet in Berlin, ok? And yeah it was a nice party, I´m looking forward to seeing all of you again...Bis bald!!!

cool, now lotsof ppl can play that but none can help me :) still i have some days to do it. days, haha.

tracklist is a pain though cos the sound of songs are so different, some of them are crappy lo-fi (sorry) noisy silent ones others are noisy loud, haha.. and yet we dont have the cover art either

kfucking kfuck :)

im thinkin about putting the disks in slim cases ...
anyway, heres a concept for the back cover from me (using Y1s pic)
and i think the front and cd could be ColdDarks one.. unless we get any more/new..
*counting days getting nervous*

How is the birdy on the disk? (just an approximate sample, will be no black under logo, or no logo needed at all..:

disk.jpg

valafar, update the page with cover artis: Ivan S. Bragin and deadhouse (add his link: deadhouse.ultimatemetal.com).. - ColdDarkNord, and we have a new cd cover from him:
kfuck_disk.jpg

Unicorn said:
BTW, I can't download Phyre's "Deadhouse". :(
Oh, thanks for that. It had a wrong mode set which resulted in a 403. Now the link works.

BTW, maintainers, you might as well remove all references to phyre since this is a complete and permanent change (removal?) of nickname ;)

Hey Erik,
well done your "Deadhouse". You figured it out and played it really good. The only thing you should work on is the sound of your voice. You get the notes, I just mean the sound. But maybe it's because of the microphone, so I don't want to offend you. :) Thumbs up!!
@Cis
Very "interesting" version of a song I don't know. From which album is it? It's too much fun factor in it for me, but I guess that's what you wanted. :)

So, do we have any deadline for the compilation? Xmas is coming.

some stuff I forgot to put on the printed covers haha:
Y1's name cos I dont know it
Ivan did the cd cover also - but i think its kinda obvious after seeing the front he did ( he posted it later thats why its only the front mentioned)
me - just mastering and burning/posting the whole shit

I will send the final printable covers to valafar put them on as official- its for a slim case. And pls valafar dear, put ColdDarkNords link in the middle above Y1 cos hes the final main front artist.. And the "still working" guys can be deleted from at least Volume One. Eh, or wait a little for everything finished and then we could have a big update, huh? :)
Also, if ppl wanna tell more info about themselves, it can be up there. E.g. put a link on me to my hp..

holy fuck!! How can it be that ppl who are able to make multitrack recording has never discovered the normalizing function?! ... :D

(and the invers question for valafar, who clipped every single wave..)

Thanks for all your effort, Dora. And the others of course. Once I organized a Nightingale cover compilation and I know it's a lot of work, and some money gets lost, too. So, thanks!

Reactions: valafar
Dora said:
some stuff I forgot to put on the printed covers haha:
Y1's name cos I dont know it
Ivan did the cd cover also - but i think its kinda obvious after seeing the front he did ( he posted it later thats why its only the front mentioned)
me - just mastering and burning/posting the whole shit

I will send the final printable covers to valafar put them on as official- its for a slim case. And pls valafar dear, put ColdDarkNords link in the middle above Y1 cos hes the final main front artist.. And the "still working" guys can be deleted from at least Volume One. Eh, or wait a little for everything finished and then we could have a big update, huh? :)
Also, if ppl wanna tell more info about themselves, it can be up there. E.g. put a link on me to my hp..

sir yes sir!

hooray, I have the 500th message here! :D

:hotjump:

Hi, Y1.. Sorry but I cant change the printed ones.. But I'll put it on those which will be up on the web..