Secret cover compilation from fans

wow.. the piano is cool.. very creative. i like these ones when something different is done.. GREAT! :cool:

what would you think about it with some more pop-style rhythm? something closer to the piano... hehe, i could even imagine it being hip-hop or such :)

Very well done, Unicorn! My favorite cover so far, at least of those I could hear (sometimes, I can't download or it takes too long). And I like the illness in your voice but i hope you get well soon :)

hmm, I dont like it that much.
But maybe the problem is that I generally dont like the song EVIDENCE.
And I think the best vocals you did in the TONIGHTS MUSIC cover.

The only thing I really like in the EVIDENCE cover is the ending of the song.
I mean the last part.

but Unicorn, what about the project you wanted to do?
My demo is finished, and I maybe would have some time now to do something new..

Cis said:
Very well done, Unicorn! My favorite cover so far, at least of those I could hear (sometimes, I can't download or it takes too long). And I like the illness in your voice but i hope you get well soon :)
yes, well done! very nice work!

ok, KFUCK page updated, please notify me of any other pertinent changes...

it's been quite a long time since this project began ah...and it's getting quite a fame...!

as unicorn did...i'm planning to make another cover...
i think ill take CRIMINALS :headbang: hehehe

ARRRGGGG :heh:

2-3 weeks left max i think, it must get there in time .. no good to drag it out more cos it loses gravity.

Excellent cover Unicorn!!! Congratulations :)

one of the best covers you´ve done....I especially liked the vocals...they are full of emotion! Evidence is my favourite song from VE,btw.

I think you´re talented... Keep up the good work!

/troll

Nice one! I like the effects and sound in the middle.. Ah, I cant believe that you just started learning the guitar, you must be talented. *envious*

btw, could u rename it to the old one? then valafar doesnt need to edit the page.. if you want.

I think I'll try to make a tracklist soon and post it here..