Secret cover compilation from fans

Hi, I hope the compilation is not finished yet? Cis would like to add another song. We've recorded it already weeks ago, but had a little problem with the vocals. The neighbours didn't enjoy our screaming :D but finally, we found a room where we can do it. So hopefully, it will be done on Monday, then the mix and I think I will be able to send it on Wednesday. So please wait! Dora, may I email the song to you again so that you can put it on the KFUCK- page?

now its really getting to the end. please ColdDark send me a printable version of all and maybe a back cover.
Cis, Hopkins are still can come..

i feel so fucked up not being able to do mine, bloody depression and that.. :cry: but hell, i can still choose a nice job title, can't i? :)

I wrote to Anders for an address. (and got the answer. cool. we are pinched, haha)

i tried to put songs in some dynamic, pleasant order so... what dya think?

tracklist version 1.0b

Valafar - Ghost of the sun
Erik - Deadhouse
Unicorn - Evidence
Loveless - Elohim meth
Doomed to Solitude - One year from now
Unicorn - Omerta
Erik - I break
Loveless - This punishment
Valafar - Teargas
The Lull ft Unicorn - Tonights music
Cerulean - Murder
Cis - Will I arrive
Loveless - Day
Cis - Without god
Ether - Wealth

ah, and realized that (some) songs need some serious mastering and normalizing and removing silence and such...

holy shit, i had so many good ideas for my cover and i only cannot do it cos i cant play that fukken guitar. boohoo.. I still accept offers: i need the "bloody simple but not for doomed chicks" arpeggiated guitar melody of For funerals to come, in original or similar tempo - preferably in a known bpm :)

ether, do u sing on it??

nice. if cooperation works this good, i still look for someone to play that bloody guitar part :yell: haha

Ok, first: thank you Dora for helping us again and I'm very sorry for the email- chaos yesterday, so it seems you finally got the song? Is it in good sound quality or should we try again?

ether said:
hey Cis, will i also figure among the credits for some of the vocals parts? :)

Alright, so I announce officially the 5 "vocal artists" on Without God: Jörn (main singer), Mario (speaking), guitar- Cis (drunk cowboy), our dear friend Ether and myself (evil girls from hell). Ok, I was more evil, Ether was more Italian... :D
Thanks to you all, it was a good party, wasn't it?!

Dora said:
still look for someone to play that bloody guitar part :yell: haha

Maybe Cis- guitarplayer can help you, don't know, I can tell him. I 've been asking him to play that song for a long time already 'cause Í LOVE IT but for some reason it never happened (every time we started playing it there was another song that had to be finished first). But this could be a good chance for him to sit down with that song and try again... :) Oh yes, I think he should do it!!!

Unicorn said:
Maybe you could ask him to review every single song on that compilation. :) I'd like to know what he thinks about the songs.

An interesting idea but do you think he would tell the truth? I guess he would be polite because he knows that we are his fans... And it's a present, presents shouldn't be judged. And also, I think he has enough other work to do. But yes, I'd kinda like to know whether the band is offended by our version of Without God (which was not our intention!) or whether they enjoy it at least half as much as we did :) But I'm sure they like your songs, Unicorn. I listened to Evidence again yesterday and it was again beautiful! Don't you want to become the singer of our band :Spin: ?

ok i figured it out that im emailing with your guitarist then haha :) so the file is up, the little wma, but he will put on a bigger mp3 version too which i couldnt receive.. hope he can do those guitars.. I asked him.

its very last minute tho

no update on kfuck page this week cos valafars away

Cis said:
An interesting idea but do you think he would tell the truth? I guess he would be polite because he knows that we are his fans... And it's a present, presents shouldn't be judged. And also, I think he has enough other work to do. But yes, I'd kinda like to know whether the band is offended by our version of Without God (which was not our intention!) or whether they enjoy it at least half as much as we did :) But I'm sure they like your songs, Unicorn. I listened to Evidence again yesterday and it was again beautiful! Don't you want to become the singer of our band :Spin: ?

Hi Cis,
yeah, maybe you're right about the opinion stuff...
Downloading your cover now. My bandwith sucks. I'll come back to it later.
I don't think that I'll find the time for another band. :) But I'm flattered. ;)