Secret cover compilation from fans

kfuckpost.jpg

I hope I counted them well.. Five? :D

Unicorn said:
Hey Erik,
well done your "Deadhouse". You figured it out and played it really good. The only thing you should work on is the sound of your voice. You get the notes, I just mean the sound. But maybe it's because of the microphone, so I don't want to offend you. :) Thumbs up!!
Uh yeah, this is only the second time I record my clean voice ever (the first time being my "I Break" cover, which I am more satisfied with.) It could've used a few more takes to get it better and the microphone is not the very best, and I'm also not entirely satisfied with the guitar sound, it sounds way too "light," especially in the beginning, but overall, bah, it's pretty OK. Thanks for your comments ;)

Thanks! Bass & drums are programmed... Programmed bass is a bit crap but I don't own a bass guitar yet, planning to get a cheap-o one just for recording purposes such as these...

No problem... A tracker is a bit of a different beast than what you might be used to. If you plan to start using MPtracker you might want to read up on tracker basics, I believe there are tutorials and shit available on the site. It's not really made for programming drums but works well for the purpose, with VST support and all. Also, it doesn't support loading SoundFonts, but uses native "instrument" formats like .iti (in ImpulseTracker mode... Long story.) It's a bit of a pain to use the individual .wav samples of the NSkit, but I've made .iti versions of some of the samples that I use most commonly (bass drum, right-hand snare, toms, crash, ride) -- if you want these tell me.

Cerulean:
No, its not there. I liked it though. Those days I already posted the tracklist and the cd cover so I thought you or ppl could react if its not OK.. hence I thought you didnt want it on (you wrote you didnt make it for the comp.). Sorry if I was wrong.
But hey, lets start to collect stuff for Kfuck Volume Two.. :) I hope others who started will post here new songs (Hopkins?!!)..

It's okay Dora. I think I like my Brave cover better than Murder...

@Erik, When I got some time I'll give all this stuff a try, and if it's not too difficult for me (hehe) I'll let you know about the samples.

well Dora don't worry, usually under Christmas and holidays it takes more time than usual with the mail....I hope it won't happen what happened to me two years ago when I sent some photos to Norway to a friend and he's still waiting for them...( I supposed they got lost...)

im getting worried... :ill:

edit_
I think those idiots at the post office didnt put an air-mail mark on it, so it might travel somewhere on the snowy lands for long...

Hail and congratulations on such a well put together effort.

I only read up to page 4 and the last page so i've missed a few chapter along the way but its just too much reading. I also hope things turn out well for the package you sent off.

I just want you people to know that if you decide to put together a second volume of K.F.U.C.K, then I would love to contribute to it.

My email adress is beer_drinker86@hotmail.com contact me if a new project comes about because I probably wont check back here very often.