K, I've finally made life choices and stuff.

MFJ said:
I get called a hippie a lot because of the way I dress, but personally I think I dress more like a skeevy stoner than a hippie. Love and peace can fuck off, I just like psychoactive drugs.
hahahaha fuckin sigged

i'm hopefully gonna drop some acid this weekend with like 10 of my friends, assuming we can procure some :headbang:

"Castle in the Sky" is my fave so far, somehow cheesy and predictable at times but it has it all in terms of epic animation story. It could serve as a basis for a good console RPG à la FF.

"Porco Rosso" is fun but could/should have been much deeper, seeing that it's the most adult-oriented of the lot along with "Grave of Fireflies" maybe.

I tend to agree with Demilich's view on "Howl's Moving Castle" where the Myazaki touch is starting to bite its own tail. Still a superb movie though.

Plus, once you've seen the dubs of Castle in the Sky and Naucisaa of the Valley of the Wind, you'll witness the level Mark Hamill has had to stoop to in order to get work post-Star Wars. :lol:

Demilich, normally I would write a good long paragraph on how to have an awesome first trip for you- but if your girlfriend will sit for you, than you're all set. As long as you're with someone who you love and trust, you're basically entirely set. Just chill out with her indoors and have a good fucking time. Hope it rules for ya!

yeah. Don't do it like I did and go outside and have no trip sitter. 4 dudes wandering randomly. I feel asleep in the bushes somewhere my first time. Alone. Fuck that was scary. Luckily I could hear cars, so i followed the sound.

cthulufhtagn said:
i'm hopefully gonna drop some acid this weekend with like 10 of my friends, assuming we can procure some :headbang:
victory! gonna be me and one other dood's first time, the other bunch of them have tripped before. not scared at all, it's gonna be a good time for sure :cool:

cthulufhtagn said:
victory! gonna be me and one other dood's first time, the other bunch of them have tripped before. not scared at all, it's gonna be a good time for sure :cool:

Perfect attitude to do acid with. You'll have a great time, enjoy one for me!

MFJ said:
Perfect attitude to do acid with. You'll have a great time, enjoy one for me!
yeah i'm really excited and i feel like i've generally been in a pretty good/positive (for me) mindset recently so i'm not going into it with a lot of negative emotions...saturday's hopefully the day, so i'll tell you how it goes :hotjump:

i saw mark hamill in some soft-core cable stuff way back. i just couldnt believe it.