Kalmah Canadian Tour...

wasnt there a show last night? what was the setlist?

Uh I can't remember the order or all of the songs, but I think I know some of the stuff they played...

Hades
Defeat
For the Revolution
Evil in You
To the Gallows
Tordah
Wings of Blackening or Dead Man's Shadow... I think the first
Heroes to Us
They Will Return - I think
The Black Waltz
Swamphell - I think
Bitter Metallic Side

Someone else can help me with the list, I think I'm missing some stuff (Hollow Heart?) and maybe have got some wrong.

Great show, only downsides were the venue (kinda small, little room to mosh) and the crowd didn't really get going until Kalmah came out, which I expected.
Kalmah were amazing, though!

Uh I can't remember the order or all of the songs, but I think I know some of the stuff they played...

Hades
Defeat
For the Revolution
Evil in You
To the Gallows
Tordah
Wings of Blackening or Dead Man's Shadow... I think the first
Heroes to Us
They Will Return - I think
The Black Waltz
Swamphell - I think
Bitter Metallic Side

Someone else can help me with the list, I think I'm missing some stuff (Hollow Heart?) and maybe have got some wrong.

Great show, only downsides were the venue (kinda small, little room to mosh) and the crowd didn't really get going until Kalmah came out, which I expected.
Kalmah were amazing, though!
Holy fucken shit, that list is fucken incredible. Songs for a perfect show. These are probably Kalmah's best songs, but then again, mostly all of kalmah's songs are amazing. Man, I cant believe im stuck in Texas, USA. I hope someday they will tour the USA. I HOPE PEOPLE RECORD SOME SHOWS AND PUT THEM ON YOUTUBE! WE NEED KALMAH LIVE VIDEOS!! well awesome man!

I was at the show last night and here are the songs I can remember them playing:

Bitter Metallic Side
The Black Waltz
The Groan Of Wind
Defeat
To The Gallows
For the Revolution
Wings Of Blackening
Evil in You
Hades
Heroes To Us
Doubtful About It All
Tordah
Hollow Heart
Swamphell
They Will Return

That's not the order but just what I remembered when looking at my album collection :lol:

Fucking amazing show guys, thanks a lot for coming to NA. I will be there for certain anytime you return :kickass:

Kalmah hails the audience last night. It was great to play, the response was awesome. One hour from now and we will be on our way to the venue. Lets see if Hamilton can rock...

-M

btw. we didn't play doubtful :)

shit i must have been dreaming :lol:

I wanted to make the Hamilton show too, but I live 6 hours away and have exams..
Was up there in front of Pekka the entire show though, only thing I can say is to put the volume on the keys and vocals a bit higher if possible, but otherwise the sound was mint. :D

If you think Ontario rocks, just wait...

Haha just kidding neighbours, don't throw rocks at me.

I was at the Wreck Room on the 23rd...Amazing show. Quite possibly the best day of my life. I have been idolizing Kalmah for years and years so meeting them and getting autographs has left me utterly speechless. I got to stand on stage WHILE THEY PLAYED towards the end of the set! I got a picture with Pekka, was the first to shake hands with Janne when he walked on stage, and joined all of the other lucky souls who saw the show that night. I also shouted "I love you!!!" and had Timo laughing between songs ;) It was a dream come true. I must still be dreaming :)

Here it is, my most prized possesion:
l_40facbd26d57a8c2c495fb3d82006d22.jpg

All the photos I took that night are on my myspace page. For those interested, check them out. http://www.myspace.com/archangelofruin

Thank you, Kalmah, for making my night more amazing than I could have ever imagined.

I was at the Hamilton show. Kalmah was amazing.

It was a really small venue, even for a bar. You couldn't help but be right on top of the stage. The sound wasn't that good. The lead guitar was way too quiet and got drowned out a lot.

I was standing where Antti was most of the time. Getting to see that guitar up close was great. It is beautiful. All of Kalmah's gear was.

Janne was awesome to watch on the drums. He just looks like he's having such a good time when he's playing. And after each song he has this expression on his face as if he can't believe he actually got through the song.

I was at the Toronto show on the 23rd and it was fuckin epic. I swear I lost my shit when the started playing Heroes To Us and bitter Metallic Side. Such a good show, crazy fuckin kids in the moshpit and being able to be that close to the stage was just awesome. Anyone get any of the picks that Pekka threw out?

I was at the St-Hyacinthe show this Sunday.

It was so hot in that small bar, it's unbelievable. The first four songs were sort of "wasted" because we couldn't hear much keyboard and the general sound was greatly affected IMO. I was disapointed but they fixed something with the keyboard during the 4th or 5th track and then it all made sense KALMAH LIVE, WOW!

Haha and Marco's keyboard even fell at some point, they played part of They will return without the keys.

Thanks for the great show! And did Pekka say something about the Canadiens or? Do you guys know Saku Koivu?

Almost the same message I posted in the Live in Canada thread but w/e....

I drove 20 hours round trip driving to the Sudbury show, and it was absolutely amazing. I was pretty drunk front row center with my horns up. At one point I got pushed hard from behind and knocked Pekka's mic over, but I managed to catch it before it fell and set it up properly again. Good thing he was over to the side playing with Antti or it could have hit him hard in the teeth. I also got Pekka's pick (which he threw and it got stuck to the sweat on my face lol) and Lede's pick that he placed in my hand. By far the best show I have ever seen. A friend of mine also got Antti's pick and the set list.

Here was the set list

Swamphell
Defeat
For the revolution
The groan of wind
Evil in you
They will return
the black waltz
Tordah
to the gallows
***solo
Heritance of berija