Kalmah...coroner!!!

Heh, quite a few I missed that you mentioned, but the list is endless. Ooh lots of diverse stuff there. I'm mainly a metal guy, there's not a whole lot else that interests me. I do like Frank Zappa, does he count?? :D

i'm the same way. while i grew up on oldies, got into '70s rock, then ratt et al. in the 80s, still like neil diamond, and am always up for some good funk like earth wind and fire, and the commodores, kool and the gang, etc. when it comes down to a heavy preference, I LOVE METAL!!! from stuck mojo to dew scented, testament to ac/dc, metal church to static-x, hammerfall to dark tranquility, and many more! specifically thrash! deathy thrash...tech-thrash...melodic thrash...etc. the crown/haunted/corp 187/darkane/overkill/dimension zero are good examples of what turn my crank.(how freakin awesome is d-zeros new cd gonna be? can't wait!!!)

My problem with Grin was that up until that album Tommy "guitar god" just kept getting better and better and better, and then on Grin he just sort of played. It was a HUGE dissapointment. The music changed drastically.

and PLEASE don't use the term "rocked" when referring to a real metal band. Save that shit for sissy crap like dogsnack or system of a down syndrome. REAL metal bands dont "ROCK" or "RAWK", they fucking KILL, THRASH AND RAGE!!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!

I saw Cathedral Sunday. They were surprisingly good. Initially, their rock-ish material irked me, but I saw the light. Went right out and picked up Supernatural Birth Machine + Hopkins for a whopping $7.

Oh and HUNGER... refer anyone who says real metal "rawks" to Gene Hoglan in a live setting. That is pure KILLLLLLLL