Kamelot - Ghost Opera

Which is quite normal. The only person who likes Karma best and The Fourth Legacy LAST, among all albums, resides 2 above you. :p Nor he says "my favourite" or "I prefer" sth. He is speaking as a musical scientist :D

ghost opera is their best album yet, flatout.

Agreed wholeheartedly. Songwise, I don't want to compare the albums TFL, Karma and Ghost Opera. Yet, albumwise, Ghost Opera exceeds all with its sound and spiritual unity, cleverly composed back vocals and sound arrangements. Some songs on the album makes me feel like on a sea journey.

me and my friends are amazed how well the songs are written, the human stain could be the single most well written song kamelot has ever done

Which is quite normal. The only person who likes Karma best and The Fourth Legacy LAST, among all albums, resides 2 above you. :p Nor he says "my favourite" or "I prefer" sth. He is speaking as a musical scientist :D

ghost opera is their best album yet, flatout.

Agreed wholeheartedly.

Really, does anything else need to be said? Once again, i win :D

What must not be forgotten is that A Sailorman's Hymn is in TFL.

Exactly. 4th Legacy is terrible. I already know this. I don't need more backup for my statement.

The Fact is that i have never used `my choice is the reality` tone like this one, and unless i response to the posts like yours. Feel free to investigate any of my other posts. I thought you would have been able to understood why i did so > )

Maybe you have a distorted conception or a habit of distortion like this one, i dont know :lol:

i don't want another... fourth legacy

Me either. that album sucked.

You Win perfect flawless victory and fatality :cry:

It's ok. not the best kamelot i've heard. don't think it's a concept, keyboardist is perfectly decent. It's epic sounding, but not as good as Karma. Then again, no kamelot is good as karma...

Exactly my thoughts. I think it's a good album, but it didn't grab me the way Karma did when I first heard it. But I think this will be one CD that may grow on me with more listens. And I really like how the female vocals used throughout work well with Khan's voice.

The Fact is that i have never used `my choice is the reality` tone like this one, and unless i response to the posts like yours. Feel free to investigate any of my other posts. I thought you would have been able to understood why i did so > )

Maybe you have a distorted conception or a habit of distortion like this one, i dont know :lol:

You Win perfect flawless victory and fatality :cry:

No you 'tard-ass. I was saying that you say this, then goth fiend makes a statement that IS the "my choice is the reality" tone and you "wholeheartedly agree" with it because it fits your view. It's called hypocrisy.

And for the fucking record, i completely support goth-fiends "tone" in his post. I do it all the time, just because he doesn't agree doesn't mean i don't respect his opinion. Which is what the fuck it is, just like mine was. I made the post, it goes without saying that it is my opinion.

Hey, what i mean was not that everyone always has to necessarily or everytime add a `i prefer, i think` phrase at the end of their opinions. i of course know that these are opinions without those. but what i wanted to underscore is it is not disturbung to convey this by stating your opinion and rationalizing it, and may be discussing it after to the end. This does not disturb me. i don`t like your bossy tone and with that tone you pretentiously and untiredly make analysis`, synthesis`, inductions, and state your scientific conclusions in every opportunity, actually even there`s none like in Daerog`s one. And not just in this topic. I don`t like this and find this disrespectful OK? And i was not gonna say this, because it is not such a big deal and just my opinion. But now i had to clarify it and defend my hypocrisy :lol:

I not only lack sense of humour, but also am a sheer hypocrite. finish me, :cry:

Agreed wholeheartedly. Songwise, I don't want to compare the albums TFL, Karma and Ghost Opera. Yet, albumwise, Ghost Opera exceeds all with its sound and spiritual unity, cleverly composed back vocals and sound arrangements. Some songs on the album makes me feel like on a sea journey.

I absolutely agree 100%. It did take me some time to get into, but I think it was because Black Halo was so good and sat with me for so long, that I didn't give this CD the chance it deserved - now I think it is better than Black Halo. I love the moody, almost gothic at times, melancholy nature of the CD.

So among the plethora of CD's that I have heard or purchased this year most are pretty good, but not great. I only have 4 CDs that I would consider for album of the year...thus far, of course. And they would be Ghost Opera, Threshold's Dead Reckoning, Paradise Lost and Ziltoid. Interesting as I look at it now, that 3 of the 4 are somewhat dark thematically, whereas Ziltoid is the polar opposite!

I would imagine that the new Sieges Even CD Paramount will contend too, if it is anything like Navigating, that is!

ghost opera is pretty cool. i prefer black halo which i think is their best work. karma is great too. the other albums for me haven't really caught on.

That's because almost every single song on the album is about the exact same thing. Lyrically, the band failed horribly. Musically, it could be worse.

That's because almost every single song on the album is about the exact same thing. Lyrically, the band failed horribly. Musically, it could be worse.

The songs are also all about the same length, which causes me to lose interest (as it makes the majority of them too identical). There's some good ones (Rule the World, the title track, Human Stain, Up Through the Ashes) but most of them are just flat and non-dynamic. My opinion, of course.

Some of the tracks just bring it down. Anthem is no where near is good as Abandoned from TBH. Its just not as good overall I think. Its not bad, sure its a decent album, but its a let down for Kamelot, for me.

Hey, what i mean was not that everyone always has to necessarily or everytime add a `i prefer, i think` phrase at the end of their opinions. i of course know that these are opinions without those. but what i wanted to underscore is it is not disturbung to convey this by stating your opinion and rationalizing it, and may be discussing it after to the end. This does not disturb me. i don`t like your bossy tone and with that tone you pretentiously and untiredly make analysis`, synthesis`, inductions, and state your scientific conclusions in every opportunity, actually even there`s none like in Daerog`s one. And not just in this topic. I don`t like this and find this disrespectful OK? And i was not gonna say this, because it is not such a big deal and just my opinion. But now i had to clarify it and defend my hypocrisy :lol:

I not only lack sense of humour, but also am a sheer hypocrite. finish me, :cry:
Excuse me sir, but your sig is breaking the tables in this thread.