Kamelot - Rule the World video (AWESOME)

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
I saw this last week and it was friggin hard not to share it with anyone!

Easily (in my book) one of the best Metal videos I have seen:

[ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=31170374[/ame]

I'm not too huge on music videos, but I guess it was pretty cool. Not just the band in some warehouse pantomiming their instruments...there was a bit of a narrative to it, so good effort.

For being a relatively "small" band they sure do have their shit together. They are somehow able to produce extremely high quality products with what would seem to be a rather small budget.

Britt

I was afraid with all the AWESOME encouragements to watch this video that it'd be a rickroll! :loco:
Otherwise though, a very excellent video indeed. Thanks for posting.

For being a relatively "small" band they sure do have their shit together. They are somehow able to produce extremely high quality products with what would seem to be a rather small budget.

Britt

My thoughts exactly! Their videos are always kick ass in my opinion they never seem to be a let down, and always amaze me with what they pull off on a small budget. :headbang:

This video definitely has that "300" imagry going for it. I'm almost expecting Xerxes to glare out of the shadows. By itself, certainly one of their best yet. I'm almost ashamed to say it, but their videos are better than the album, and almost make me want to buy it.

I think I'll just hold out and wait for "the Third" released version - the one with all the music videos attached to it.