Kamelot singer falls ill, Michael Eriksen of Circus Maximus to replace him on NA tour

Hope Khan can recover soon, sorry to hear that. For me it would be a big disappointment even with Michael as replacement. Khan is the main reason for me liking Kamelot.

I think Mike can do it though. And it's prolly a big boost for Circus Maximus as well, introducing them to a larger audience when Kamelot fans check out where Mike's coming from.

Yep major boost for CM! I just can't see Mikey preforming like Roy does... he doenst have Roy's stage presence.
And dont get me wrong.. Roy and Mike are my nr. 2 and 3 favo singers, but i would still prefer Roy with Kamelot and Mike with CM.
But am afraid that most fans see Roy as Kamelot... without Roy its not Kamelot for them. I am cool with Mike singing with them.. Kamelot to me is more then just Roy.
Damn, how i would love to be there and see it for myself... :(

I'm looking forward for some clips from the PP US festival, how Kamelot will sound with Mikes voice. I really cant imagine that yet.
Hopefully he will not coulour his hair and wear roys black coat .. that would be embarassing i think

Another singer who would fit into kamelot is Andy Kuntz from Vanden Plas. Especially this song is very very close to Roy Khans Vocal Technique:

btw. (Progpower USA): Hammerfall = progressive??? :err:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully he will not coulour his hair and wear roys black coat .. that would be embarassing i think

Another singer who would fit into kamelot is Andy Kuntz from Vanden Plas. Especially this song is very very close to Roy Khans Vocal Technique:

Mike doesn't fit Roy's coat, he would destroy it. ;)

Sometimes it happens and you cannot cancel a show or the tour due to various reasons. I had a swine flu problem last year when we had a gig and a friend had to replace me as well. It is very frusturating to be in such a situation.