Kann jemand auf Deutsch über AA mit mir reden?

Det kan man väl inte begära av sånna där segbullar, eller vad säger du, Tokfan? Men vi kunde lära dem att svära på svenska, kanske? ;)
Jävla helvetes förbannade brakskit, eller nåt i den stilen. Lite allmänbildning kan vi ju bjuda på...

Try Google translator on that, Bates! It could be funny!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Awesome!
I was trying to get Tokfan to teach y'all how to cuss in Swedish. I started with some quite simple cussing in the post, the "Jävla a hell of a cursory brakskit", which, for real, roughly translates to Goddamn Hell fucking turbo-shit, or something like that. I like their translation, too, though. It was funnier.

The able husband welfare nots demand of sånna there segbullar , ors what says yous Tokfan? But wes be able school them that vows Swede , maybe? Jävla a hell of a cursory brakskit , ors present in the style. Few allmänbildning able wes ju bidder on.

OK, this is scary.

HAHAHA!!! Best post today.:lol:

Helvetes satans jääävlar förbannade skit!!!!!!

Here's a song on the subject, Phelice, written by two Swedish comedians. Just memorize it and insert any of these phrases:

Din satan
satan
du din satans, helvetes jävla skit!
(Din jävla skit)

Bonnlurk, läbbiga skurk, ynkliga parasit.
Pottsork, snuskiga snork, din ruttna rot, din fulla kork.
Avskum, spattig och krum, du är så jävla dum.
Ditt usla gam, din slemmige torsk, förnicklade, pappskalle skum.

Förbanne mig!

Lägg ägg, slibbiga drägg, skitstövel och bandit.
Slashas, ditt vidriga as, piss och pest och senapsgas.
Sopprot helidiot, fan vad det bär emot.
Din sabla bock, ditt feta arsel, våga dig aldrig mer hit!
Attans skitskrap! För e vi, sa-ha-hatans.

Helvete
Helvete
helvete
helvetes
Helvetes
Helvetes jävla skiiiiiiit!

:OMG:

I have fear putting this into a translator :heh: Anyway, wrote it down.
But I can figure some of the words. Funny thing is, I just put helvete in the translator and it told me it means hell. Scary, I thought that was something about switzerland. Which would really be the worst cuss word, eh? :saint:

Thanks again, Tyra! What would I do without you :worship:

Förnicklade-Don´t really know what word you mean. We don´t have that word in swedish.
Slibbig-Slimy, disgusting etc
Skitstövel-Bastard, idiot etc
Senapsgas-Mustard gas
Helidiot-Complete idiot
Attans-Darned
Skritsrkap-Same as with förnicklade, don´t know what you mean.

Smørrebrød, smørrebrød, røm pøm pøm :headbang:
Muppets rule!!

But I must tell you: Smørrebrød is not really origin sweetish I was told today, but danish. Believe me, you don't want that text in german :heh:

But I am glad I was able to figure out some stuff there. Now it shows, who I am dedicated to :)