Katagory V photograhper has gone missing! EDIT: Now found!

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
I'm at a loss for words right now….:cry:

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=2571230

A good friend of ours who took the pictures that are on the inside sleeve of "The Rising Anger", has gone missing along with his wife, in the southern regions of Utah. Everyone from Utah knows what area it is, and in this time of year, it can be very beautiful, but at the same time extremely dangerous if a storm rolls through. For miles, there is nothing but a road and miles wilderness….

Thomas would be at every show we played, wearing our T-shirts, and would even be other bands shows flying the Katagory V flag on his chest. He, his wife and daughter are some of our biggest fans here in Utah, and I really don't know if I can accept the fact that something terrible has happened to them. I am praying for the best, but I don't know how I feel if things don't come out well… It won't be the same if we never see him at a live show again. I don't know how I am going to deal with that.

This is really terrible. Tom and Tamitha are great people and one of Katagory V's biggest supporters. He is also a huge support for local metal in general - I certainly hope they are found in good shape.

At this moment, they are still searching for them... it has been five days since they last had contact with them, and with the remoteness of the area, and the below-freezing temuratures, it is doubtful that they might be found alive. All we can do now is hope and pray.

here is a copy of the email that Tam's brother sent out yetserday explaining the situation in detail -

TOM AND TAMITHA GARNER ARE MISSING PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
My name is Jack Retallick, Tamithas brother my number is 801-381-1153
We despirately seeking help in locating my sister and brother-in law
that went missing in the wilderness of Nevada Friday.
Their names are Tom and Tamitha Garner. They went to the area for
Tamithas birthday to photograph wild horses.

They traveled to Ely Nevada to
photograph the wild mustangs in the area. We last
heard from them on the 25th when they were leaving
Ely, nevada on their way to st george ut. After that
they were going to come home to kearns. They often
take trips throughout the south west to take pictures of nature.

Tom is 5' 8" about 180lbs, beard, short curly black
hair. tamitha is 5'5" 130 lbs, auborn hair. They most
likely traveled off the main highway to take some
pictures and got into some kind of trouble.

They are traveling in a 1999 dodge dakota pickup,
grey, utah lisence plate 795 urf. there is a sticker
of a scorpion in the rear window. They have their dog
medusa with them. chocolate in color
with larger ears. possibly wearing a dog coat for the cold.

The following is copied from KUTV channel 4 website.
PIOCHE, NV -- A missing persons advisory has been issued for a Salt Lake
City couple.
Tamitha and Tom Garner were last seen in the Pioche area near the Mule
Shoe turnoff on Jan. 26, 2008.

Please contact the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office at (775) 962-5151 if
you have any information.

ATTATCHED ARE PHOTOGRAPHS OF THEM AND THEIR DOG
ref:
http://www.abc4.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=f6296bcb-cffe-4fce-a8fe-b6debdc2bab1

http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=5624384&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

:OMG:

:cry::kickass:

I can't believe it!!! I was actually begining to lose all hope that they would be found alive. It is a damn miracle!!!!

Me being overjoyed that they are alive is an understatement... I'm feaking out and jumping up and down like a showboating football athleate right now!