Kataklysm, Dying Fetus, Eluveitie, Keep of Kalessin US Tour

GameFreac

The Derminator
Feb 11, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I think I posted this awhile ago but it only had 3 dates.....more dates have been added. AND more will be added within the next few days

Atlanta has not been confirmed by the bands but the Masquerade website announced the Atlanta date today - October 3rd. I'll be there:kickass:

http://www.masq.com/news_page.php

deathbydecibels.jpg

26.09 USA Mokena, (IL), Pearl Room
27.09 USA Detroit (MI), Harpo's
28.09 USA Cleveland (OH), Peabody's
29.09 USA New York (NY), Gramercy Theater
01.10 USA Worcester (WA), the Palladium
02.10 USA Springfield (VA), Jaxx
03.10 USA Atlanta (GA), Masquerade <-----------New Date! :kickass:
04.10 USA Spartanburg (SC), Ground Zero
07.10 USA Houston (TX), Meridian
08.10 USA Mokena (IL), White Rabbit
09.10 USA Dallas (TX), Ridglea Theater
11.10 USA San Diego (CA), Soma
12.10 USA Los Angeles (CA), Key Club

I think its clear why Florida is passed up. If they pass through Atlanta its another 7-8 hours to get to a worthwhile city. Then either they end there, return to Atlanta and fly home, or they have to drive 10+ hours to get to some place like Alabama to resume their tour.

Those poor people from Maine. They never get a band through them either ;p

At least Florida gets some shows...have some compassion for metalheads in Wyoming, Nebraska, Idaho, South Dakota, and all those other states nobody cares about.

I love me some Keep of Kalessin. Eluveitie is solid, Dying Fetus is good on album but boring live and I'm over Kataklysm. But by God I will be there for KoK (lol!)

I love me some Keep of Kalessin. Eluveitie is solid, Dying Fetus is good on album but boring live and I'm over Kataklysm. But by God I will be there for KoK (lol!)

TMI there.... :)

And I agree.... Kolossus is a great album from KoK, and Eluveitie....if this show is even half as good as their last show at the Masquerade it'll be excellent. Hail the hurdy-gurdy! :lol:

ya - Eluveitie is definately the reason i'm going to this show - been wanting to see them live but missed their shows earlier - kataklysm is pretty good live, the rest i'm not completely sure if i've heared yet.