Katatonia´s summer hit in Finland...

Demaniac

So far, so good , so not!
Mar 23, 2003
Finland
Visit site
...is Saw you drown :p . Just read a news paper, over 50 people have drowned in Finland in july. And still there are only 5 millions of us here...
Oh, why am I writing this... :erk:

I was really dissapointed by Juhannus, thought our national reputation would be ruined with so few people drowning. Fortunately the rest of summer has been great for this extreme-sport. :p

ucsbdude said:
Damn, where the lifeguards at :ill: ?

Heh, people drink at summer cottages ( there are a few of ´em here ) then they go to sauna, go to a lake to swim. Then they drown ´cos they are so fucking drunk and they have no powers swim even one meter anymore. That´s typical story...those crasy idiots think they´re some freakin´supermans...

Hmm...I wouldnt mind trying my hand at drowning right now, its just so goddam hot here right now!!!! :cry: I'm becoming slightly tanned...and I fear for saying phrases like "innit", "mingin" and "necta!!!" if this tan progresses! :erk:

Demaniac said:
Heh, people drink at summer cottages ( there are a few of ´em here ) then they go to sauna, go to a lake to swim. Then they drown ´cos they are so fucking drunk and they have no powers swim even one meter anymore. That´s typical story...those crasy idiots think they´re some freakin´supermans...

So the lesson is don't drink in the sauna or else bad things can happen :p
Thats goes for everyone!