Katatonia - Brave Cover

Cerulean I understand your trying to give constructive criticism but it sounds like your making it out that the cover is a piece of shit lol. It's not perfect and I never said it was, we are going to update guitars and hopefully get bass soon. Keep in mind that this was purely for fun though.

I'm sorry you don't like my drum sound but I do. What exactly is wrong? I have my Yamaha kit set up to trigger professionaly recorded drums through midi within my recording program so there is no loss of quality, even still the samples I'm using were recorded primarily for metal (Ezdrummer's Drums From Hell).

No, I'm not saying it's a piece of shit! And I surely didn't mean to offend you.

The drums sound too digital, even though you used samples. It has a thin sound... I record drums the same way as you do (sending MIDI data to the pc) but I use Addictive Drums instead of Drums From Hell. I have used DFH before but I can wholeheartedly recommend AD! It's very versatile and can be customized endlessly, you can make it sound as natural or as digital (techno and hip hop beats :p) as you want.

That is one of my favorite Kata songs for sure, and your cover sounds great!

but...

That's addictive drums? How the hell can you say that is better than DFH? Those sound fake as hell.

Updated original post.

New guitars, Bass guitar added (thank you Pat115!!), redone vocals, and new mix. Check it out!

Well, the mix is pretty good and the feedback sounds great now.

But some parts seem to be out of sync even more than before o_O
Guitars should be a little faster imo, especially during intro.
Overall fine, just some tweaking needed :p

As Lord Obsidian said, some parts are out of sync. Just needs a little work in the first parts of the song and it'll be perfect :headbang: If you need me to re-record some bass parts for the sync corrections just tell me :) I have KRK audio monitors so I can do some mixing too if you ever need a hand!

Great job guys!