katatonia dvd??

Pulled back in order to create world's greatest music DVD ever!
One can ease the pain with the DVD in Black sessions.

For those that have the Black Sessions, how did you like the live show? I've seen Katatonia live twice by now, only in Finland though. But how well does the disc capture their live performance?

Katatonia pulled out a quite well show... Though the Polish audience wasn't really in it. I don't know, I've never seen Katatonia live, and it was the first time I saw them playing. First I was disappointed, especially it annoyed me when during Murder Renkse was clapping his hand onto his lap like some eurovision star:D But after watching it couple of times, I like their stage show.

Divatkreació said:
Katatonia pulled out a quite well show... Though the Polish audience wasn't really in it. I don't know, I've never seen Katatonia live, and it was the first time I saw them playing. First I was disappointed, especially it annoyed me when during Murder Renkse was clapping his hand onto his lap like some eurovision star:D But after watching it couple of times, I like their stage show.

Well... I agreed that some ppl there weren't in it because I think many fans come to see this evening Paulo Di Anno or what his name was (that old Iron Maiden vocalist :p) and Katatonia had played before him. I don't know but whenever I watch this DVD it give me creeps and I enjoy it very much. There is some magic in it for sure :)

from what I remember the date for the official DVD is indefinate....but I think I recall something about sometime this winter.....but at this point I cant imagine it will be out before they have a chance to put some new footage with new live footage and the vidoe for the new CD etc. etc.......I am certainly willing to wait it out......Katatonia never dissapoints.

an absolute great dvd, very nice it was released together with the "best of" the new katatonia. the live version of "murder" rocks like hell, i would also have been satisfied if that one was a regular dvd release.

It's not a bad dvd by an stretch but it has a kind of unfinished air to it. I reckon its going to take a long time for the Opeth dvd to get knocked off my top spot!!