Katatonia in Mexico!

Annie

that's me.
Feb 12, 2002
São Paulo, Brazil
www.last.fm
i was very surprised when a mexican friend told me she's getting tickets for katatonia gig that will happen on sep 28th!
dates arent in the official site BUT ticketmaster site is already selling tickets..

any news about a south american tour (pleasepleasepleaseplease?)? :)

oh, and tickets for mexican gig here.

Anders mentioned something about it.... ( not exactly with the direct words... ) around here and seems that the speculation that took place on that thread was right... i got to know that somedays ago by a mexican friend too...

lucky chilli heads.. :)

fuck .. . i don´t have money and seems that my dream won't be made reality:(:(
make a tour for southamerica ...(CHILI)

omg Cesar u did not bitch abt 30 dll tickets!!!!... u should be crying tears of happiness because they are going to two locations within your reach !!! :p.. no but seriously 30 dlls is the standard down here... adnd u can always buy the tickets at the location and not pay ticket master's convinience fee

omg Cesar u did not bitch abt 30 dll tickets!!!!... u should be crying tears of happiness because they are going to two locations within your reach !!! :p.. no but seriously 30 dlls is the standard down here... adnd u can always buy the tickets at the location and not pay ticket master's convinience fee

But! it's just , a fuck no! you earn dollars, I earn pesos..you feel me? :rolleyes:

And I can't just simply jeopardize my place at the avenue so fuck it no remorse, and god damn it... still I have to drive all the way down there,by the way...Ale please shut my fucking mouth up...I need to stop bitching already lol

what what what? bitching about 30 dls!? its 250 pesos man..... catch'em in monterrey, if they play cafe iguanas it will be great, its a small venue and youre really close to the stage...but the heat...my god the heat...

I was meaning to say that too

I saw both paradise lost and opeth(not together) for 160NIS(35$) each in Israel and it's pretty standard here for groups of this magnitude.
30 bucks is not expenssive. Roger Waters gave a concert here for 400NIS(90$) now that's fucking expenssive