Katatonia Live at K17 Berlin

passenger

Oct 14, 2003
Berlin,Germany
Visit site
hey everybody i just came back from a death/metal club called K17.
its a very nice place to hang out and have some drinks...so anyway..i got a flyer of that club where was mentioned that katatonia will play the only german (so far 2004) gig in berlin...i guess the date was 30th of september...so is there anyone outthere who will be there for sure?
..www.k17.de..check out for more information...

what a.... heiliger strohsack!?! o_O :cry:
oh, well, amazing news indeed!!
on the K17 homepage Katatonia's concert is set as a confirmed date already, they shall play on the 2nd floor of the venue. hmm, sounds interesting.
so, i'll book my flight as soon as i come back to Munich, no matter what would come my way, ffs. this time, this time....
count me in, passenger.

passenger said:
hehe...seems like a big family meeting,,right?!
Yes. Now that I think about it, I realize how many people I know who like Katatonia and will probably attend the show. Anyway, I'll be available for a drink and I'll be glad to schill out with you guys!

0,1369,2042121,00.jpg

seems like I know many people who are coming to this gig....dunno if I can take two days off work, but for sure that's a great chance to come back once again to Berlin....Then I wanted to see an exhibition of electric guitars (not that i'm coming only because of Katatonia he he), mhh, I wait until it's official and I see.

Great news, hope this is true!!! It would be cool to meet you all there. If theres anyone not from Berlin who wants to go to the gig and needs a place to stay for the night, you`re welcome to be my guest, just mail me. And Ether, you MUST come. Quit your job if you don`t get time off!

great to hear so many forum pals are supposed to come to the Berlin gig, would be nice to meet you up there!

passenger said:
hey dryn(keule) lets have some drinks,huh =P
you're on! you don't need to encourage me twice =D
be sure to bring frettich with you =P

I'm going to book my flight in these days...he he fuck work!

I expect a big kata-fans party this time, I'm sure we can meet all there!!!!Most probably I'll be in Berlin in the morning, so if any of you would like to meet before the show for a coffee or similar it would be cool.

i'm going to book my flight also in these days. next week i'll be in Munich again. i'm not sure about the time i'll arrive but we surely could meet before the concert. i'll pm you my mobile phone so we could arrange something if you like.
passenger, need to talk to you.. o_O

so everybody...today i got my tickets for the show:devil: cant wait until 30th of september...hope to see you guys there it would be great to hang out with some of you!does anybody else got his tickets for the show?
hey its just a note: there is another brilliant band called sometree (www.sometree.de)
they play in the magnet club at the same time...thats not fair :cry:

Hello guys! Katatonia in the jungle of Berlin. I can't believe it!!! And that happens now in times of massive trouble here: Banana harvest!!! So I don't know if I can come but I'll try my best. Do you know if there's some kind of reduction for apes or can I also pay with bananas (if yes: how many bananas make one euro (only to know I should come with a backpack or with a truck, I have masses of them, maybe I am very rich!!!).
If I don't come I send some spirits to leave a message.

Hope to see ya