Katatonia live in Germany!

Oh, I had fun and amused myself... ... it's always fun hanging out with friends and Leipzig is such a beautiful place! (;
And I enjoyed most of the bands I saw... including Katatonia ... so ... wasn't that bad but could have been much better.
Yeah, those photographers were like hungry wolves noticing a faun ^^ ... [and I see not one fucking reason why they took pix of me...]

Oh I'm sorry, that's really bad if you have someone in your sight... but luckily those photographers got away after the second or third song... and left the place for two camera-guys filming the whole gig ... ...

thanks for the report, BloodySwan :)

It seems a bit weird that so little people would come to that gig, but then maybe they all thought the same as you about the WGT...

Vincent J. said:
btw, I know scary fotographers too... at the katatonia gig in arnhem there was one woman who took a lot of photos (probably for some site or something) and she was walking around in the first rows like everybody should get aside for her and was standing in my view of the band and was just being really anoying... grrr:mad:

When that happens, i.e. photographers pushing their way to the front and "excusing" themselves with "I have to work here", I always tell them: yes, and I paid a ticket, and waited already some hours, so I´m not gonna go anywhere. I understand that photographers have to do their job, and sometimes one can get to an arrangement with them (like they can stand there, but only for half of a song), but I don´t see why they are more important than the fans.
That said, I also sometimes photograph at gigs, but when there is a barrier, then it´s usually easy, and if not, then I try to be there early, too, so I can have a good start and I don´t push past people then.

fireangel said:
thanks for the report, BloodySwan :)
It seems a bit weird that so little people would come to that gig, but then maybe they all thought the same as you about the WGT...
Hmmm... I think it's not that weird and I didn't expect much... it's exactly as Cis said some time before ... it's a strange audience there, mainly these overstyled goth people and darkwavers and god knows who else... you know. So not that lots of people who would leave the venue they're currently at to see some metal or similar...