Katatonia live in Germany!

agonija

Ghost of the Sun
Apr 3, 2006
munich, germany
I am looking forward to see Katatonia live, but once again they are not going to play in Munich! :(

I hope I´ll make it to see them in Karlsruhe, it is about 350 km from Munich.

As far as I know, Katatonia have never played live in Munich or did I miss something?
Hey guys, you have many fans here......:headbang:

Greetings from Munich

agonija said:
I am looking forward to see Katatonia live, but once again they are not going to play in Munich! :(

I hope I´ll make it to see them in Karlsruhe, it is about 350 km from Munich.

As far as I know, Katatonia have never played live in Munich or did I miss something?
Hey guys, you have many fans here......:headbang:

Greetings from Munich
I should have gone to the gig in Essen... my mum's hospital date has been delayed. So, fuck!

Do you have any plans how to come to Karlsruhe? By train, car? Maybe I could join?

Well, I don`t know how to get to Karlsruhe, probably with train.... I hope, that I could really be there, I have so much to do at the moment, my job is annoying...

It`s really unfair that Kata doesn`t play in Munich.....
@the foreverlorn: if I make it to Karlsruhe, perhaps we could really go together...

Weathered said:
Leipzig? oO WGT!? what the...?
That's exactly what I thought.
I've been there and it was always annoying. Really annoying. Because it tends to happen that at least 2 bands you really really want to see play at two completely different locations with a time difference of 20 minutes. And you'll never make it through Leipzig to anywhere in that time... not if you're not from Leipzig yourself. And then the people ... some always stick to one venue and don't even walk out when there are bands playing they dislike and then destroy the atmosphere. *gnah* I hate it.
Well, not my problem, but I wish Katatonia good luck and everyone who's going there much fun!

As said somewhere else... I'm gonna go to Cologne together with Unicorn ... and then to Essen... *hooray* :)

yeah agonija I have the same problem like you-not seeing Katatonia because of no gig in munich.:Smug:
I lived near Karlsruhe until last year and now Im not there anymore katatonia are gonna playing there.damn

BloodySwan said:
That's exactly what I thought.
I've been there and it was always annoying. Really annoying. Because it tends to happen that at least 2 bands you really really want to see play at two completely different locations with a time difference of 20 minutes. And you'll never make it through Leipzig to anywhere in that time... not if you're not from Leipzig yourself. And then the people ... some always stick to one venue and don't even walk out when there are bands playing they dislike and then destroy the atmosphere. *gnah* I hate it.
Well, not my problem, but I wish Katatonia good luck and everyone who's going there much fun!

nonono! what i meant was: KATATONIA WILL VISIT THE WGT!?!?!?!?!?!?

Weathered said:
nonono! what i meant was: KATATONIA WILL VISIT THE WGT!?!?!?!?!?!?
Oh, I see *lol* (; ... but sooner or later this was going to happen... as similar bands already played there ... and why not?
I just personally think that for a festival, it's a bad one...

BloodySwan I just personally think that for a festival said:
Agreed, Katatonia (or their booking agency) couldn't have chosen a shittier festival than WGT. The worst thing there for me is the audience- only a few metalheads, mainly laughable gothic people. At first, it might be sort of entertaining to watch those silly dressed up gothic clowns but soon it really gets annoying. Jajaja, I'm narrow minded and judge people by the way they look... :loco:
Still hoping to see Kata on better festivals like Summer Breeze and Hultsfred.

Cis said:
Agreed, Katatonia (or their booking agency) couldn't have chosen a shittier festival than WGT. The worst thing there for me is the audience- only a few metalheads, mainly laughable gothic people.

What the fuck?!? Just look at the name, so what the hell are you talking about? There should mainly be goths, don't you think? o_O
As for me, I like some Electro and Industrial music as well and I've been at WGT the last two years, both times it was awesome.

And again, no Munich dates, it just sucks, honestly.
I so hope for an autumn date here, as far as I can remember Katatonia has never played here before, no idea why. agonija, I really do understand your annoyance.
As always I won't make it for any of the concerts scheduled for this spring, too many lecturers, my job, bla bla and I hate myself for this :ill:
But who knows, maybe it would be possible, for all that, to arrange something at the last minute. :erk:

Yes,Drynwhyl, they`ve really never played in Munich... I don´t understand that, usually every shitty band has a gig in Munich, but the best damn band Kata is once again not coming...:erk:

I hope for the autumn...:rolleyes: