Katatonia live in Germany!

BloodySwan said:
And at this point thanx a thousand times to Unicorn again for giving me a place to sleep and making the whole evening as comfortable as possible for me ;D

My pleasure. :worship:

Yes, a fantastic gig, they truely rocked.:headbang:
Don't know if I ever had so much fun at a concert, I almost danced :danceboy:
Normally I don't move :Smug:
Even the security guy was moving to their groove after a few songs ;)

I was really nervous as they entered the stage and after the show I thought I turned gay because they are so sexy on stage... :ill: :oops:

I did some pics and small video clips with my cellphone, so don't expect much. Sound is really distorted... but you get an idea of how they rocked.
Look at Anders' with the Morbid Angel shirt!
"In the white" was so great live...
It was so nice that I will go to their gig in Essen, too.

http://www.ureuropa.com/Hel/zeug/Katatonia-memories050506.zip

The videos are 3gp and you can open them with Quicktime and maybe with the newest "real player". And VLC plays them but without sound.

Unicorn said:
I was really nervous as they entered the stage and after the show I thought I turned gay because they are so sexy on stage... :ill: :oops:

Sexy??? :cry: Their music and performance is :worship: but sexy? :lol:
I could perhaps say that as a female fan....:lol:

Unicorn said:
Even the security guy was moving to their groove after a few songs ;)

yes, with a System Of A Down-shirt :p

You also tested to scream for Jonas like a girlie after the gig, but fortunately let go of the idea really quickly before you and anyone around couldn´t show ourselves at the next concert :D

Yep, grand concert! The other gigs I saw were also brilliant, each for a different reason, but the one on friday was even a bit more special :dopey: (edit: well, that was a tough decision I have to revise. I still like the concert at midsummer 04 in Helsinki best for a personal (not musical) reason :oops: )

fireangel said:
You also tested to scream for Jonas like a girlie after the gig, but fortunately let go of the idea really quickly before you and anyone around couldn´t show ourselves at the next concert :D
What would have been wrong with a guy showing his feelings to the world? :Smug: (;

Great to hear you're both coming to Essen... so we three can meet up in the first row again *hehe* ;D

BloodySwan said:
What would have been wrong with a guy showing his feelings to the world? :Smug: (;

oh well, you might be right. I wouldn´t have missed it for the world if Unicorn fell down on his knees and declared his love for Mattias after he looked at him :p

Great to hear you're both coming to Essen... so we three can meet up in the first row again *hehe* ;D

yes! When will you arrive? (but we can discuss meeting in pm, too..)

Unicorn: never! It was really cute ;)

Damn, why didn't they play Murder in Berlin?
I was hoping (and screaming) so much to hear it live again...

Unicorn said:
Kann das sein daß sich da gewisse Leute über mich lustig machen? :err:

Keine Sorge, Unicorn, niemand macht sich lustig über dich :) ich beneide euch einfach alle, denn ich kann diesmal Kata nicht live sehen, sie kommen mal wieder nicht nach München und in eine andere Stadt zu fahren schaffe ich zeitlich nicht :mad:
Ich wäre bestimmt total hysterisch geworden, bin ja auch ein ( wenn auch mittlerweile 30-jähriges) girlie :lol:

Man, Cologne was sooo great! Most of the time I just stood there with eyes closed and listend. But when they played Murder in the End, I headbangeld like crazy, haha.
Unfortunately they had run put of posters after the show so I didn't get one with my Shirt any more. :cry:

agonija said:
Keine Sorge, Unicorn, niemand macht sich lustig über dich :) ich beneide euch einfach alle, denn ich kann diesmal Kata nicht live sehen, sie kommen mal wieder nicht nach München und in eine andere Stadt zu fahren schaffe ich zeitlich nicht :mad:
Ich wäre bestimmt total hysterisch geworden, bin ja auch ein ( wenn auch mittlerweile 30-jähriges) girlie :lol:

Und wir können gleich zu zwei Konzerten, irgendwie unfair, was?:mad:

@paINflames
They had also run out of patches :(

Ishtarrgh said:
NYHETER-30s15-lassgard-92.jpg

lassgard_autogramm.jpg

rolflassgard_interview.jpg

Jonas as Kurt Wallander?! o_O :lol:

@alle: Und ich kann hier vor Neid platzen! :mad: :cry:
Immer wenn ich es versucht habe Katatonia live zu sehen, also meine Fahrt zu arrangieren (die sind ja nie in München gewesen), schien plötzlich alles in dieser Welt was gegen mich zu haben, und diesmal ist es genauso gewesen :ill:

Drynwhyl said:
Immer wenn ich es versucht habe Katatonia live zu sehen, also meine Fahrt zu arrangieren (die sind ja nie in München gewesen), schien plötzlich alles in dieser Welt was gegen mich zu haben, und diesmal ist es genauso gewesen :ill:

Sorry to hear :( Hope that next time all the schedules will match.
But I missed enough other gigs to understand the feeling perfectly.

Drynwhyl said:
wärste halt mit uns mit nach Karlsruhe gefahren...

Unicorn said:
Und wir können gleich zu zwei Konzerten, irgendwie unfair, was?:mad:

QUOTE]

sehr sehr sehr unfair :ill: aber ich hoffe auf Herbst, irgendwann werden sie doch nach München kommen und euch Jungs wünsche ich noch viel Spaß :kickass:

Ich wäre bestimmt mitgefahren, hätte ich nur den einen freien Tag zusätlich bekommen, scheiss Arbeit aber auch :yell:

Unicorn said:
Hey, meine Forumsmädels sind aber keine Jungs. :)
Obsessive nerd :Smug: :lol: (;

But yer right ... or at least I think I'm a girl ... but who knows... o_O

2 days left *nyahahahaaar* ... but I guess there's no need to chose a place and/or time to meet up @ Zeche Carl ... I'm gonna be there about 1 hour before entry [just to make sure that the best place belongs to me :p ... *jk*...] ... so let's just say: See you somewhere in front of the stage [first row... first row... first row... o_O] ... ... oh das hätte ich jetzt auch auf Deutsch schreiben können *lalala*