Katatonia live in Germany!

JohnMS said:
I was the slender young man with the short hair, black polo shirt, beige trekking pants and red converse. Add a bag and you've got me! Who were you and your friends?

I actually thought about going to that gay fan and ask him to give me something and look all mean and so on. But I didn't..... :saint:
Oh yes please... photos... I looove photos *hrhr* ... Ah and I guess I've seen you!
I was the tiny gal in the first row right in between the gap between the "Monitorboxen" [*lol*] of Anders and Jonas ^^ ... with a short black skirt, a kata-shirt and looooong loooong dark brown hair... :Smug: the one who got the last pick, directly from Anders x)

And my friends were the two girls [Leyssa and her sis] left from me... fireangel on my right side... and Unicorn ... who ran away and was somewhere in the back -.-

BloodySwan said:
And my friends were the two girls [Leyssa and her sis] left from me... fireangel on my right side... and Unicorn ... who ran away and was somewhere in the back -.-

now I finally know who Leyssa here in this forum is :) On my right side stood a guy with a piercing, painted black nails and gloves, that I remember. But I don´t know who he was.

BloodySwan, which gigs are you gonna see this year aswell in order to make it to four concerts?

And I saw that guy, too, who took a plectrum from the mike-stand, but then asked Anders for more, great strategy :erk:

agonija: yes, it helps, especially if there are many people asking for it, also already when you know that an album is gonna be released, you can already go to the promoter, because usually a tour follows some time after that. And make as many people as possible send mails/do phone calls whatever to the booking people at your venue.

Unicorn: :(

The guy who took the plecs should be kicked in his ass *shakes her head* What an obtrusive Katatonia fan ... I guess Mattias saw the guy taking the plecs but he didn't say anything.

BloodySwan said:
Oh yes please... photos... I looove photos *hrhr* ... Ah and I guess I've seen you!
I was the tiny gal in the first row right in between the gap between the "Monitorboxen" [*lol*] of Anders and Jonas ^^ ... with a short black skirt, a kata-shirt and looooong loooong dark brown hair... :Smug: the one who got the last pick, directly from Anders x)

Mh, yeah, you girls were on my right hand side, between Blakkie and Anders hugging their monitors. Were you the girl in front who smooched her boyfriend in between?

Leyssa said:
The guy who took the plecs should be kicked in his ass *shakes her head* What an obtrusive Katatonia fan ... I guess Mattias saw the guy taking the plecs but he didn't say anything.

He gets ten out of ten points on the gayness scala! And he even had his finger nails painted black! That's not metal! That's gay! :kickass:

:saint:

@fireangel: ... WGT & Summer Breeze *hrhr* ... so you see, just 3 weeks until I get my next shot. *hrhr* ...

@JohnMS: ... between "Blakkie and Anders"??? [didn't know he's shizo...] :Smug: *ggg* well yes, I was there in between, but in the gap... and I neither hugged anything nor smooched anyone o_O ... nevertheless I'm sure you mean me... (;
And by the way: Why do you think black nails are gay? ... Do you also think black kajal is gay? *hrhr* (; ...

@LordKhaos: Thanx a lot for the link =)

BloodySwan said:
@JohnMS: ... between "Blakkie and Anders"??? [didn't know he's shizo...] :Smug: *ggg* well yes, I was there in between, but in the gap... and I neither hugged anything nor smooched anyone o_O ... nevertheless I'm sure you mean me... (;
And by the way: Why do you think black nails are gay? ... Do you also think black kajal is gay? *hrhr* (; ...

I meant between Anders and Jonas. Ok, I think you were to the left of the girl with the boyfriend then. :)

Black nails and kajal on guys is gay. That's just not tr00! Ok ok, cosmetics might've worked for Europe, but come on, why on earth do guys wanna look like girls nowadays and run around with eyeliner, black fingernails, dresses and without any body hair?!? Chest hair rock! :kickass:

Girls, however, with eyeliner in short skirts is totally different affair. :headbang:

JohnMS said:
Black nails and kajal on guys is gay. That's just not tr00! Ok ok, cosmetics might've worked for Europe, but come on, why on earth do guys wanna look like girls nowadays and run around with eyeliner, black fingernails, dresses and without any body hair?!? Chest hair rock! :kickass:
Sooooo ... what do you think has this guy underneath his eyes? [well okay, you need to take a really cloooose look] Click :Smug: (; (;

Guys with make-up = fine with me, and I don´t think it´s un-metal :p
And what would the history of Black Metal be without the panda-bears anyways....

btw, if you want Katatonia be gr1m and tr00, I have to disappoint you

:cool:

@JohnMS: Oh you damn master of double-postings!!! :p
Of course I read those 100 rules of Black Metal... but these BM-lers are the most girlie-like ones of all! ... Spending hours and hours fixing their make-up [I don't wanna know how much that costs...], hanging thousands of spiky-bling-things over their body like a christmas tree!... and last but not least: how those chix always try to look as grim and best(true)-looking as possible when they step outside their doors... And how fast they get jealous on other members of their ridiculous (life-)style-group! Those ones are surely the most conceited and surfacing people running around :Smug: (;
[haha, no offend... tis is just a joke, I actually really like black metal...]

So well... every man who wants to paint his nails and put some colour into his face should first become a rockstar and get a custom signature guitar? :rolleyes:

Uh, uh... we're definitely running off-topic *lalala*

fireangel said:
No, I didn´t hear that, though what you wrote wouldn´t be too nice either, but various stupid versions outspoken of the name Katatonia

btw, I was in Krefeld that day, too :)

You mean the polish articulation of the name... KATA-TONNIA hehe
The guys who did that were me and a friend. :headbang: That was only an allusion the DVD which was recorded in Poland and nothing against the band natuarally.
(Listen to the articulation of ANATHEMA... on their DVD from Poland..it is
Anna-Tee-Ma (german articulated)
Quite funny.

You have been there too? Cool.

Did anybody realize that the 15 € Shirts of Novembre have a better cotton quality than the 20 € Katatonia ones?
I bought a shirt of both bands but nevertheless I think the Katatonia Tourshirt has a bad quality and its wear-lifespan won't be long. :erk:

But it is a nice one :)

So you got a better quality tee for 15 euros and a worse quality tee for 20 €, but the 5 € surcharge was for "Katatonia" labelled all over it? Not bad...

Tees have gotten horribly expensive IMHO....

Vincent J. said:
BloodySwan, you *hrhr* a lot :oops: :p
Anything wrong with that? :Smug:
I already did that a few years ago, then I forced myself to stop that... until I started to chat with Unicorn every day who pushed that *hrhr*-virus back to me o_O ;D It's his fault! Blame him! *lol* (;

By the way... don't you think it's time to plan the next attack? *hrhr* ... so who's going to the WGT? *GGG*

BloodySwan said:
Anything wrong with that? :Smug:
I already did that a few years ago, then I forced myself to stop that... until I started to chat with Unicorn every day who pushed that *hrhr*-virus back to me o_O ;D It's his fault! Blame him! *lol* (;

By the way... don't you think it's time to plan the next attack? *hrhr* ... so who's going to the WGT? *GGG*

I didn't mean it in a bad way, far from it:saint:
I always find it nice when people do that:zombie: :p
but anywaaays xP

you can blame me, but I got that virus from another person, so better blame her.
I'd like to see them to on WGT, too, but can't go to Leipzig half a week.
I think I'm not fanboy enough to do that.
*screams* "Jonaaaaas, Mattiaaaaas!!!"

@Vincent J. uuuuh that's nice to hear :cool:

@Unicorn: That's pretty sad... so does that mean I have to scream for you? :zombie: Standing in the first row screaming "Jonaaaaas, Mattiaaaaaaas!!!" all the time though I neither did it in Cologne nor Essen? o_O ... ah well, hope no one thinks I am such a dork screaming like a uuuh-soon-I'm-gonna-faint-groupie *hehe* better I tie a big sign around my neck "Unicorn made me do this!" :lol: :Smug: