Katatonia mentioned in Playboy!

Vincent J. said:
okay, imagine a hump of flesh with boobs... would you like to have that as your girl?:zombie:

xP

why the hell am I (are we) talking about this??:ill:
okay, this thread is starting to look like the nevermore forum!

will you marry me??

FatefuL said:
yey.. i'm going to see them this saturday .. they're just back from european tour.. and will be playing on Salvador.. i'll be on Scarlet Peace's bus.. real cool Doom Metal band from my city that will be playing there too.. ( http://www.scarletpeace.com.br ) hope it to be a fun gig! :kickass:
Don't mention it, I still regret not seeing them in campinas in april, and I study there :(

affinityband said:
Oh my God Vincent J, LOL @ you thinking that just because someone has a photoshoot in Playboy is immediatley an Idiot.
He did not say something like that anywhere...? ... Well, at least not Vincent J ... and not in this thread o_O

@Cerulean: Agreed [with your last 2 sentences]... I mean, not that you think I'm thinking a lot about boobs... as a girl, I mean... eh?! ... I'm getting even more confused :erk:

Vincent J said:
okay, imagine a hump of flesh with boobs... would you like to have that as your girl?

xP

ahem?

edit: Unless he was quite literally talking about a hump of flesh. rather than the playboy girl.. Because at the moment i assume ( Mother of all fuck ups i know ) That hump of flesh was actually a durrogatory metaphor for an idiot

affinityband said:
That hump of flesh was actually a durrogatory metaphor for an idiot
Yeah... but it's like that... I mean: It's a common metaphor for an idiot [and it makes sense]... at least over here. But he wasn't talking about that special girl at all... it was concerning the "discussion" if boobs are the importanst thing in the world or not...
...but he should explain that himself *hehe* .... Good night v.v

sammy davis juniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

he did it his way,I DID IT SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDEWAYS !!

you like sushi too?

well yeah,suzies my girl.

I had sushi last night,maybe you should have sushi too,then you wouldnt be so fayut.

whats your name? bruce or.....broooo.

SONS OF BITCHES AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE !!!

BloodySwan said:
Yeah... but it's like that... I mean: It's a common metaphor for an idiot [and it makes sense]... at least over here. But he wasn't talking about that special girl at all... it was concerning the "discussion" if boobs are the importanst thing in the world or not...
...but he should explain that himself *hehe* .... Good night v.v
Haha, everything you said is true!!
so I hope this clears up a lot:p