Katatonia mentioned in Playboy!

That's kind of humilliating. Katatonia and Porcupine Tree are among my favourite bands If not my favourites. Does this make me a bitch? :'(.

It's pretty weird too, I mean I could never imagine that a stupid bitch could ever listen to such good music.
She may lies about that but anyway, I'm pissed off with just seeing Katatonia, Porcupine Tree, Opeth mentioned in a playboy magazine. Nice tits, though ;), well they could have been better.

Tone-Deaf said:
That's kind of humilliating. Katatonia and Porcupine Tree are among my favourite bands If not my favourites. Does this make me a bitch? :'(.

It's pretty weird too, I mean I could never imagine that a stupid bitch could ever listen to such good music.

Why do you judge a person you don't know? Because she shares the same musical interest but chooses to pose naked to make money?

Tone-Deaf said:

She may lies about that but anyway, I'm pissed off with just seeing Katatonia, Porcupine Tree, Opeth mentioned in a playboy magazine. Nice tits, though ;), well they could have been better.

Hey thanks for being a dick! I'm glad you are such an elitist that your can not feel comfortable sharing musical tastes with me. Maybe something like this will get more people to appreciate their music and it can one day replace the crap we see on music television. Give me the benefit of the doubt, I think I'm doing good for the music scene by name dropping talented bands who could use the publicity.

This is why I dont post on these boards, this mentality grosses me out. To think that you are so underground that you cant share any interests as a playboy model is just pretentious. And to call me a stupid bitch..oy. I am about to graduate college, and am probably making more money than you, while still being able to support my interests through little comments like this.

Carlotta said:
Hey thanks for being a dick! I'm glad you are such an elitist that your can not feel comfortable sharing musical tastes with me. Maybe something like this will get more people to appreciate their music and it can one day replace the crap we see on music television. Give me the benefit of the doubt, I think I'm doing good for the music scene by name dropping talented bands who could use the publicity.

This is why I dont post on these boards, this mentality grosses me out. To think that you are so underground that you cant share any interests as a playboy model is just pretentious. And to call me a stupid bitch..oy. I am about to graduate college, and am probably making more money than you, while still being able to support my interests through little comments like this.

gal, would ya marry me ? :worship:

Carlotta said:

Okay, I hope you read more of this forum before reading this, 'cause it's really nice here.
Seriously, that was one of the most fucked-up naive posts I have seen here.
Don't judge the board by that post

Carlotta said:

no shit....I agree with you totally.....there are a few turds here.....I am really happy you said that in Playboy.....I actually think it was kind of brave of you.....considering that it is not at all the norm for music....and that you are so publicly observed.....people might think you a crazy woman;)

anyway....please visit us again if you have the time....it is an honor for even me as one of the biggest Katatonia maniacs in the world for you to have mentioned them in the worlds classiest booby mag.

You rokk,
Reece

Thanks guys. Now I feel a little mean for making that post before. I doubt anyone would have known I was lurking, so I shouldn't have reacted so harshly. I am hoping Jonas will see the magazine and get a kick out of it. :)

yay for boobies (have a couple here), yay for Katatonia, and yay for pretty girls listening to them and giving them good publicity :D

Carlotta said:

Don't let that guy bother you, I'm sure he didn't expect a reply from you. Any exposure in a mainstream magazine for Katatonia is a positive thing and I'm glad you mentioned them. If only more hot girls had as good a taste in music as you. My girlfriend likes Blink 182 and Simple Plan......may god help me.

--