Katatonia mentioned in Playboy!

Carlotta said:
Hey thanks for being a dick! I'm glad you are such an elitist that your can not feel comfortable sharing musical tastes with me. Maybe something like this will get more people to appreciate their music and it can one day replace the crap we see on music television. Give me the benefit of the doubt, I think I'm doing good for the music scene by name dropping talented bands who could use the publicity.

This is why I dont post on these boards, this mentality grosses me out. To think that you are so underground that you cant share any interests as a playboy model is just pretentious. And to call me a stupid bitch..oy. I am about to graduate college, and am probably making more money than you, while still being able to support my interests through little comments like this.

Carlotta you fucking rule and you are fucking beautiful!! he said that because he is a pussy and he will never get laid with ya...nobody loves him!!

:Smokin: Smokin' hot photo! Wow, is she the main model in that mag? And, are there more pics of her?

I noticed Opeth being mentioned as well - heeeellll yeah. And is that Prince I see? Right on.

:cool: What a cool girl!

The thing I have that you guys don't (which isn't much) but we go to the same university, lol. Hmmmm, this might be the start of something fun :).

Anyway, I think it's pretty bad ass to see someone in your business liking something other than crappy MTV music, rock on \m/

beautiful music and pretty girls..does life get any better?

but seriously lets not all flip out on tone def he prolly just freaked out because he feels so strongly about katatonia. it happens he will learn.

Yeah Carlotta, it's great to see a playmate with a serious taste for quality music instead of the "R&B and hip-hop" 99% of playmates seem to listen to...

PS, please stick around and join the gang here! :)

NP: PORCUPINE TREE!!

The Dude: Walter, what is the point? Look, we all know who is at fault here, what the fuck are you talking about?
Walter Sobchak: Huh? No, what the fuck are you... I'm not... We're talking about unchecked aggression here, dude.
Donny: What the fuck is he talking about?
The Dude: My rug.
Walter Sobchak: Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element!
The Dude: Walter, the chinaman who peed on my rug, I can't go give him a bill, so what the fuck are you talking about?
Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.
The Dude: Walter, this isn't a guy who built the fucking railroads here. This is a guy...
Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you talking about?
The Dude: Walter, he peed on my rug!
Donny: He peed on the Dude's rug.
Walter Sobchak: Donny you're out of your element!