Katatonia mentioned in Playboy!

no_reply said:
lol, u guys are just trying to get laid with her...

hahahah :p

when a girl with big boobs say something everyone seams to be on her side :p yeah yeah I don't have a fuckin chance with my "boobs":p

develinn said:
hahahah :p

when a girl with big boobs say something everyone seams to be on her side :p yeah yeah I don't have a fuckin chance with my "boobs":p

show us and we'll decide if you have a chance or not :p

ok now we are out of line!

Carlotta said:
Hey thanks for being a dick! I'm glad you are such an elitist that your can not feel comfortable sharing musical tastes with me. Maybe something like this will get more people to appreciate their music and it can one day replace the crap we see on music television. Give me the benefit of the doubt, I think I'm doing good for the music scene by name dropping talented bands who could use the publicity.

This is why I dont post on these boards, this mentality grosses me out. To think that you are so underground that you cant share any interests as a playboy model is just pretentious. And to call me a stupid bitch..oy. I am about to graduate college, and am probably making more money than you, while still being able to support my interests through little comments like this.

I'm not going to reply neither to insult you (I've already have) nor to change what I've said. But, people make mistakes and this was a big one. I admit that I was narrow-minded and I shouldn't think with this way. People keep changing and learning new things to improve theirselves, this may sound too typical and pretendious considering what I've said, but it's true and I think that, at least persons of my age (15) have plenty of years to change the way they think and react in different situations.

Tone-Deaf said:
I'm not going to reply neither to insult you (I've already have) nor to change what I've said. But, people make mistakes and this was a big one. I admit that I was narrow-minded and I shouldn't think with this way. People keep changing and learning new things to improve theirselves, this may sound too typical and pretendious considering what I've said, but it's true and I think that, at least persons of my age (15) have plenty of years to change the way they think and react in different situations.
Hey,what you said wasn't that bad it's just overreacted by the people,it wasn't necessary to react like that especially for someone that's shitting about the board...And she thinks that she has a better condition than yours just because she makes more money with naked posing:puke: Don't get me wrong I don't say that I can't take having the same musical tastes with a playmate,actually I thought that it was quiet good...But the way she reacts and shit about the board made me feel uncomfortable...Most people believe that %99.99 of the playmates are stupid and I have never been one of them but talking about the money that's made by that way(sorry to say that) made me think about it a little more...

^^Yeah, the money making argument was a bit shitty...but i think she had her rights to answer, lets forgive her, tone-deaf kinda hurt her feelings...

Tone-Deaf said:

I actually think its awful grown up of you to say that.....I always find it impressive when someone acknowledges that they are wrong instead of having that big "fuck you" attitude....because most people cant look inside and see their defects of character.....

your ok in my book man.

Deliverance6 said:
I actually think its awful grown up of you to say that.....I always find it impressive when someone acknowledges that they are wrong instead of having that big "fuck you" attitude....because most people cant look inside and see their defects of character.....

your ok in my book man.
I'll second that

This is the greatest and funniest thread I've read in 5 years ! Thanks for humiliating Tone-deaf so badly !!!!
Oh, and by the way, I find it's just great to quote Katatonia in this magazine.
Cheers ! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

the-lull said:
This is the greatest and funniest thread I've read in 5 years ! Thanks for humiliating Tone-deaf so badly !!!!
Oh, and by the way, I find it's just great to quote Katatonia in this magazine.
Cheers ! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

huh?? Is there anything personal between you and me? Cause there's absolutely nothing that could make you be so happy with that, you actually make it sound as a payback for something I've done to you (something that never happened). Your post is meaningless and pointless. What is more humiliating is that you get satisfied and happy with arguments between people, your life mustn't be exciting at all to find that this thread is one of the greatest in the last five years.