Katatonia North American tour dates!

Jinn said:
you're stuck in Houston too eh?

I don't get it... Houston is the 4th largest city in America and NOBODY COMES HERE!!!!

they're playing in san antonio because it has a spanish name and it's closer to mexico because mexico ist krieg!

im there!!!:headbang: (one can only hope)

Mark's Show Place in NH is a strip club. Its very small. I can't fathom who booked you guys there and why.

Edit: Also I really hope the first date at "The Loft" gets changed to The Chance, a much better venue for Metal. The Sound is perfect. Its also part of the same building and I think run by the same people.

Structure Devine said:
Mark's Show Place in NH is a strip club. Its very small. I can't fathom who booked you guys there and why.

Edit: Also I really hope the first date at "The Loft" gets changed to The Chance, a much better venue for Metal. The Sound is perfect. Its also part of the same building and I think run by the same people.
just 8 posts in 3 years!!? lol:lol:

Looks like I'll be flying across a few states myself to see them with Agalloch. It's not possible to say no.

Anyone familiar with Rock'N Roll Pizza? What's the capacity?

Secondly, how much time are Katatonia getting on this tour? More than half a hour I hope. Anyone know for sure?

Structure Devine said:

I have never been there. I know that it is a strip joint--or at least as close as you can get in New Hampshire.

Lord_Darksoul said:
A little birdie told me that Agalloch will be opening the Portland show... which means I will be there! Flying completely across the country to see Agalloch, Daylight Dies, and Katatonia will be 100% worth it, no matter what the cost!

Bought my tickets for that show last weekend. Can't wait, especially since I can't make it to Agalloch's album release show.

Is Katatonia going to be with Moonspell on every gig of the US tour?
Because I see one gig at Ticketmaster for the Whiskey in Los Angeles for Moonspell but neither band site mentions it.
Anyone else know about this?

Since they are not coming to Vancouver (which I don't see why they can't do on Nov.1), I'm thinking of skipping school for two days and go to the Seattle and Portland show. Katatonia + Agalloch = :headbang: .

Where do I get tickets for these things? Ticketmaster? They only have some of the shows posted.

tattooedsean666 said:
it looks like I might want to look into heading up to Portland on Nov. 3 as Katatonia and Agalloch on stage on same night sounds peachy!:loco:

I might consider that too, since there's no AZ date yet. Nevertheless if there is one this is one show that shouldn't be passed up still.