KATATONIA to tour North America with Moonspell & Daylight Dies

Blakkheim said:
hahah what bumping threads can do.....well.... hahaha... actually....oh man.... hahahahah ok...*focus*... thanks for the informative lesson in effects and the facts on the process mike and peter undergoes in the studio... i cant believe i didnt see u all that time being there... oh wait a minute... i remember something.... u couldn't have been...its not possible.... that insect that flew around....wow

lmfao, seeing this doesn't surprise me whatsoever, Oinkness is like the annoying kid nobody liked in highschool yet always sat at your lunch table constantly talking every day regardless... self-appointing himself as "most important user of the forum" had me laughing

NineFeetUnderground said:
double standards are the way of the world. but i think people tend to lash out when im calling them idiots with poor taste. makes sense i guess, but if they were truly confident in their likes...they wouldnt feel the need to get arbitrary and beat a dead horse everytime i voice one of my "opinions".

I never ask for a reason why you don't like the bands I like that youve trashed, (although I think Wintersun is the only one I've mentioned you spoke out against) as obviously its your opinion. Its when you make your opinion sound like it should be everyone elses that I get bothered. Its not about the bands its about the attitude. But it doesn't matter anyways. :headbang:

:loco: If this is true, then you guys have a lot to look forward too. I wouldn't mind seeing that band line-up tour Europe.

Oinkness said:
Blakkheim set me straight? What the hell are you talking about? He only told me what I already knew about Tagtren's effect use on his vocals in the studio. Plus the past is past, and katatonia still sucks.

Oinkness should be banned, imo.