KATATONIA to tour North America with Moonspell & Daylight Dies

xXBraveMurderDay said:
Yay, Katatonia is finally coming to U.S. I've been waiting for this for a while..

Moonspell kicks ass, I can't wait to see them too. I haven't heard Daylight Dies yet though..

They're pretty cool! I read some really good reviews on them and checked them out. If you like Katatonia and Opeth...you'll definitely like them! :)

Khayman666 said:
NFU: You know, I don't think I've ever seen someone as bitter as yourself.

Oink: Get over it. You were being rude and Blakkheim set you straight a couple times. So what?

I'd love to see the tour, but won't get my hopes up. Even if it is confirmed some time, there still aren't likely to be many Canadian dates.
Blakkheim set me straight? What the hell are you talking about? He only told me what I already knew about Tagtren's effect use on his vocals in the studio. Plus the past is past, and katatonia still sucks.

you two should collaborate
domswano.jpg
monkeyman.jpg

"you could make such beaaautiful music together" holy shit im quoting teenage mutant ninja turtles movie from 10 years ago, i rule :lol:

Oinkness said:
He only told me what I already knew about Tagtren's effect use on his vocals in the studio.
Blakkheim said:
hahah what bumping threads can do.....well.... hahaha... actually....oh man.... hahahahah ok...*focus*... thanks for the informative lesson in effects and the facts on the process mike and peter undergoes in the studio... i cant believe i didnt see u all that time being there... oh wait a minute... i remember something.... u couldn't have been...its not possible.... that insect that flew around....wow
:OMG:
:err:

It's funny how when NFU trashes bands that people like, they say it's their opinion, then they demand that he tells them why he dislikes those bands, when it's obviously just his opinion that they aren't good.

MegaMoose said:
It's funny how when NFU trashes bands that people like, they say it's their opinion, then they demand that he tells them why he dislikes those bands, when it's obviously just his opinion that they aren't good.

double standards are the way of the world. but i think people tend to lash out when im calling them idiots with poor taste. makes sense i guess, but if they were truly confident in their likes...they wouldnt feel the need to get arbitrary and beat a dead horse everytime i voice one of my "opinions".