Katatonia - Viva Emptiness (3 tracks promo)

OpethPat

May 29, 2001
Visit site
I just got my copy of the new Katatonia (3 tracks promo) and I can tell you that it's AWESOME, it's not too much different from LFDGD but probably heavier and more 'Toolish'

If the rest of the album is as good as the 3 tracks that I have I can guarantee you that this is going to be another masterpiece, the song Ghost Of The Sun is simply KILLER !

@ replicator - your sig is cool... i love that song. then fear factory got all shit... :(

send me a copy. i cannot d/l my net's too slow

:lol: Then what interested you in a thread titled "Katatonia..." What? Is it a nervous tick? Do you just like to share the hate? :lol: O'well...good to hear about the promo. Toolish? Is that the best way to describe it? I guess I'd have to hear it to believe it.

Speedkill-
"No, see, he said he doesn't see NOTHING special. So he does see something special. He's actually a fan!!"

Ectoplasma-
"i really don't see nothing special in katatonia"

That's how you say I'm a fan?
inquisitive.gif
If you're a fan, isn't because something about them IS special to you?

I wonder about this new stuff. Unfortunately, the combo of laziness and lack of free time has taking its toll on finding out more myself. Hopefully you'll all start supplying me with more information...AND SOON. Or else!

jester.gif
<--- That's me!

Originally posted by Opet
Speedkill-
"No, see, he said he doesn't see NOTHING special. So he does see something special. He's actually a fan!!"

Ectoplasma-
"i really don't see nothing special in katatonia"

That's how you say I'm a fan?
inquisitive.gif
If you're a fan, isn't because something about them IS special to you?

I wonder about this new stuff. Unfortunately, the combo of laziness and lack of free time has taking its toll on finding out more myself. Hopefully you'll all start supplying me with more information...AND SOON. Or else!

jester.gif
<--- That's me!

I'm confused. I was just making fun of Ecto's grammar.