Kate Beckinsale

I've heard people say that in typical B-movie fashion, the sex scene is completely irrelevant, catches you by surprise, and is actually pretty hot.

JayKeeley said:
I've heard people say that in typical B-movie fashion, the sex scene is completely irrelevant, catches you by surprise, and is actually pretty hot.
I was actually pretty psyched to see this sequel. Now I might sleep out the day it opens.

Zod

I love it when we talk about a particular female being hot and the Swedish guys come on with comments about how average she is. Footbalm even said Jenna Jameson's tits were hideous. Either Swedish chicks are insanely hot, or the Swedish guys on this forum are insanely retarded.

This has nothing to do with anything in this thread. I was just thinking about this as I read yet another thread about a hot female.

Nate The Great said:
Either Swedish chicks are insanely hot, or the Swedish guys on this forum are insanely retarded.
Or both. Btw it's truth that most of you here call any girl you see "hot". I also don't think that Jenna Jameson is hot, she is one overrated bitch.

I can't believe it got as far as the tenth post without a single fucking pic...

kbmiscbw_011.jpg

kb_ser_013.jpg