Kate Beckinsale

man as robot said:
Right, maybe you should try excercising something else than your vocabulary and fingers. Buddy, I don't like shit talking online. In fact, I'm quite the little bastard in real life. I'd love to see it. (lol, i cant belive im stooping to such an ignorant level.)

*edit*

this is where it ends before it turns ultragay. I just hate you, end of story.

LMFAO. I anxiously await our meeting if it ever happens boy. Seeya at RC Fest if it pans out.

The only thing I trust you've fought in your life is a severe case of angst.

~fin

Weird guy: You dipped, then you took a bite....and then you dipped again.

George: So?

Weird guy: That's like putting your mouth on the entire bowl. From now on, when you take a chip, just take one dip and end it.

man as robot said:
Right, maybe you should try excercising something else than your vocabulary and fingers. Buddy, I don't like shit talking online. In fact, I'm quite the little bastard in real life. I'd love to see it. (lol, i cant belive im stooping to such an ignorant level.)

*edit*

this is where it ends before it turns ultragay. I just hate you, end of story.

ha ha ha, you're a fag

IOfTheStorm said:
Prefering Jenna Jameson to her, is like prefering "Fighting The World" to "Hail To England"
LOL. Actually, not loving both is like loving Priest and hating Maiden.

Comparing Kate to Jenna is like comparing Mondavi's Opus One to Woodford Reserve; both have their place.

Zod

General Zod said:
Comparing Kate to Jenna is like comparing Mondavi's Opus One to Woodford Reserve; both have their place.

Exactly. Marriage and romance with sweet Kate, anal and tit jizz with the degenerate whore. :tickled:

Although Jenna's profession is to be fucked (which doesn't say anything if you think about it), there's something on Kate that makes me think that she is the wildest cat ever on bed. When i will prove it, i'll let you all know.