Kayo Dot Autumn Tour 2006!!

coelacanth_M

human plant/container
Oct 17, 2003
Boston, MA
www.myspace.com
Aug 30 @ Drifters / Nashua, NH with Ocean, Space Train, Devil in the Kitchen, and Phoenix Pyre

Aug 31 @ SPACE Gallery / Portland, ME with Ocean and Metempskyrie

Sep 1 @ 242 Main / Burlington, VT with Junius, Carrigan, Tell No One, and State Street Residential

Sep 2 @ End Hits Records / Ottawa, ON with Moth

Sep 3 @ Main Hall / Montreal, QC with Argon Floozy, Wapstan, and Cortisol

Sep 4 @ Dinosaur BBQ / Syracuse, NY

Sep 5 @ O'Brien's / Allston, MA with Headed For The Smoke and The Black

Sep 6 @ DAY OFF!

Sep 7 @ PA's Lounge / Somerville, MA - Tartar Lamb (Toby and Mia of Kayo Dot) in Somerville, MA with Dilly Dilly (members of Cerberus Shoal) and Fence Kitchen - NOT a Kayo Dot show!

Sep 8 @ Metropolis Music / Torrington, CT - 6 PM

Sep 9 @ Sin-E / Manhattan, NY with Made Out of Babies, Gospel, Versoma, and Rosetta

Sep 10 @ The Nest / Bridgeport, CT with Barnacle - EARLY SHOW! 5 PM

Sep 11 @ The Saint / Asbury Park, NJ with Day Without Dawn, So Is the Tongue, and Delft

Sep 12 @ The First Unitarian Church / Philadelphia, PA with Rosetta, Belegost, and Towers

Sep 13 @ The Talking Head Club / Baltimore, MD with Howling Hex (Neil Michael Hagerty of Royal Trux)

Sep 18 @ Garfield Art Works / Pittsburgh, PA with Brown Angel and Kalon

Sep 19 @ The Soundlab / Buffalo, NY with Novelist

Sep 20 @ The Drake Hotel / Toronto, ON with Mare and I Have Eaten the City

Sep 21 @ The Bohemian National Home / Detroit, MI with Larval

Sep 22 @ The Secret Location (2455 Broadway St.) / Indianapolis, IN with Holy Bible, Little Boots and Drusilla, and Larval

Sep 23 @ Lemp Arts / St. Louis, MO with Tatsuya Nakatani, Epicycle, and Larval

Sep 24 @ The Empty Bottle (The Wire's Adventures in Modern Music Fest) with Steinski, Hamid Drake/William Parker Duo, Trapist

Sep 25 @
The Cactus Club / Milwaukee, WI with Canyons of Static

Sep 26 @ Vaudeville Mews / Des Moines, IA with Pinebox Rhythm Revue

Sep 27 O'Leaver's / Omaha, NE with Shinyville

Sep 28 @ TBA / Wichita, KS with Ricky Fitts

Sep 29 @ Monkey Mania / Denver, CO with The Autokinoton, Across Tundras, and Black Helicopters

Sep 30 @ The Urban Lounge / Salt Lake City, UT with Eagle Twin

Oct 1 @ The Grove Street Concert House / Boise, ID

Oct 2 @ The Funhouse / Seattle, WA with Book of Black Earth and Sugar Skulls

Oct 3 @ The Food Hole / Portland, OR with Mustaphamond

Oct 4 @ The Samurai Duck / Eugene, OR with The Hedonists

Oct 5 - HELP BOOK THIS SHOW!

Oct 6 @ 1078 Gallery / Chico, CA with The Makai and Intronaut

Oct 7 @ The Hemlock Tavern / San Francisco, CA with Oxbow and Intronaut

Oct 8 @ The Blue Lagoon / Santa Cruz, CA with Intronaut [/font]

Oct 9 @ Casa De La Raza / Santa Barbara, CA with Intronaut, Crossbows and Catapults, Mars, and Rhino Charge

Oct 10 @ The Mountain Bar / Los Angeles, CA with Intronaut and Upsilon Acrux - **FREE** show!

Oct 11 @ Medical Abuse Records / Riverside, CA with TBA[br /]

Oct 12 @ The Jumping Turtle / San Diego, CA with Intronaut and Variable[/font]

Oct 13 @ The Space (2015 E. 5th St. #10) / Tempe, AZ with Attack Of The Giant Squid and Arc Of The Aurora

Oct 14 @ Skrappy's / Tucson, AZ with North, Jaime J, and TBA

Oct 15 @ Zeppelin's Pub / El Paso, TX with Night of the Wrecking Ball and And The Furies Say

Oct 16 @ The Roadhouse / Odessa, TX with Church of the Snake, Pinstripe and Tweed

Oct 17 @ Rubber Gloves / Denton, TX with The Great Tyrant and TBA

Oct 18 @ Walters on Washington / Houston, TX with Tambersauro and Motion Turns It On

Oct 19 @ The Vortex / Beaumont, TX with Storms Threaten To Destroy

Oct 20 @ The Green Room / Hattiesburg, MS with That Yellow Bastard

Oct 21 - HELP BOOK THIS SHOW!

Oct 22 @ Transitions Art Gallery / Tampa, FL with TBA

Oct 23 @ Backbone Music / West Palm Beach, FL with The Catalyst, Entropy, and Crusades[br /]

Oct 24 - HELP BOOK THIS SHOW!

Oct 25 @ The Drunken Unicorn / Atlanta, GA with Ahleuchatistas and Sound of Seventythree

Oct 26 @ Ziggy's / Chattanooga, TN with Ahleuchatistas, Moscow Theatre Siege, and The Tracers

Oct 27 @ The Muse / Nashville, TN with Ahleuchatistas

Oct 28 @ The Rocket Club / Asheville, NC with Ahleuchatistas

Oct 29 @ The Spazzatorium / Greenville, NC with Giant

Oct 30 @ Gallery 5 (a.k.a. The Richmond Fire Museum) / Richmond, VA with Grails and Souvenir's Young America

Oct 31 @ The Rock and Roll Hotel / Washington, DC with Grails, Wooden Wand and Vanishing Voice, Kohoutek, and Piasa

Nov 6 @ Knitting Factory Tap Bar / Manhattan, NY with Grails, Friendly Bears, and Bloody Panda

No Ohio? You all suck. I have a car now, so I can for sure make the show.
Good luck, and I hope you don't have to pee in that many gatorade bottles.

10/22 Tampa, FL @ TRANSITIONS ART GALLERY

Yay. Transitions has become my favorite venue as of late, hosting tons of awesome shows.

My apartment is defintely open to you guys if you need somewhere to stay. Perhaps we can go searching for Kelly Shaefer and his head shops before in the morning. :)

coelacanth_M said:
i think we might circle back around to the area near the end of the tour. :)
Man, I hope so. Also it looks like you guys have a lot more dates this year than last. Good job.

Kayo Dot in Nashville! That just made my day. Hopefully this time there won't be some dumbasses in the crowd who want to blab all night instead of, I don't know.........listen to music.

I'm so happy you could kick me in the nuts right now and all I would say is "Thank you Madam may I have another."

I just read Kayo Dot Alumni Tour 2006. What could possibly be the implications of that sort of show? 25 people on stage

Looking foward to the Houston date. It'll be a long night and I'll be driving back early for class, but what the hell, we'll need to be getting some grub afterwards. Walters on Washington is TINY, but that gives it a bit of comfort I suppose.

yes, thos california dates look fantastic! Like Ive said, I will help in any way i can...wheter its somehow fitting all of you in my 355 sq. ft. appt., providing coffee(via starbucks connection), or anything else you guys might need help on.

im sure the hydra head guys could share any helpful info with guys, just let me know if you need ANYTHING!

For the Orlando show, you guys should try either

Will's Pub

or

Backbooth

or, perhaps the best bet, and something that I can work on helping out with as well, would be to talk to the people at Park Ave CDs, as they've been promoting the KD album and probably have a lot of local contacts, though if it comes down to it they'd probably also happily set you guys up to do an in-store performance.